The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
In the US, consumers are becoming more health-conscious with their snacking decisions and are living more demanding lifestyles, which, as a result, is causing the healthy snack market to grow. Snack manufacturers are embracing these consumer trends in their product innovation to respond to consumer preferences in the industry and this is proving to be successful. So successful, in fact, that producers are showing that crisps can be added to the list of healthy snacking options.
- Harvest Snaps has established itself as a healthy snack brand through effective product design and packaging.
- Once more, the snack manufacturer uses well-executed digital marketing strategies across all the major social media channels to engage with consumers, make advertising and marketing more targeted, and maximize reach.
- Participation in relevant charity projects reinforces Harvest Snaps’ healthy image and gives the brand a genuine, altruistic image that consumers value deeply.
“Success Case Study: Harvest Snaps” is part of GlobalData’s Successes and Failures research. It examines the details and the reasons behind the success of Harvest Snaps, a low-calorie, high-protein snack made from green peas. It delivers the critical “what?”, “why?” and “so what?” analysis to teach you crucial lessons that increase your chances of launching successful products.
Reasons To Buy
- Increase the chance of success by learning from brands/products that have performed well: successful product innovations can enhance profit and reputation.
- Understand the relevant consumer trends and attitudes that drive and support innovation success so you can tap into what is really impacting the industry.
- Gain a broader appreciation of the fast-moving consumer goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
- Access valuable strategic take-outs to help direct future decision-making and inform new product development.