The OR equipment market, as defined for this report, comprises OR tables, OR lights, and surgical boom units. OR tables, absolute requirements in any functioning hospital that provides surgical services, occupy a large portion of the global OR equipment business. The OR tables sector can broadly be divided into manual and powered categories. The adoption of manual tables is dwindling outside of emerging markets. On the other hand, the use of powered tables continues to expand across the globe. Novel technologies, such as modular and integrated operating tables, are on the rise. In the surgical lighting business, halogen lights are only well-adopted in developing markets. Longer-lasting and safer light-emitting diode (LED) OR lights have become standard throughout developed economies. The expansion of the surgical boom space is not quite as robust. Cost and cumbersome maintenance concerns are hindering strong growth of the OR supply boom business.
The report provides up-to-date information and in-depth analysis on the key players that shape the global OR equipment market. The report includes an analysis of company profiles, industry trends, and product portfolios. This report is built using data and information sourced from secondary sources, primary research interviews with leading experts, and in-house analysis conducted by GlobalData’s team of industry experts.
*This is an on-demand report and will be delivered within 4 working days (excluding weekends) of the purchase.
- Investigation of current and future market competition for OR equipment products.
- Competitive Assessment including product profiles.
- Coverage of key market players, which includes company profiles, business descriptions, financial overviews, portfolio assessments, and SWOT analyses.
- Strategic Assessment of the market through market impact analysis, future market scenario, and company analysis.
Reasons To Buy
- Gain a high level view of the trends shaping and driving the OR equipment market.
- Assess competitiveness of products in market by understanding the strengths and weaknesses of current competition.
- Drive revenues, formulate effective sales and marketing strategies, and gain in-depth understanding of the competitive landscape.
- Create an effective counter-strategy to gain a competitive advantage against those currently in the market.