This research estimates the base year market size by revenue generated through US government spending, future growth estimation through 2022, and forecast breakouts for military and on-military as well as for Department of Information Systems Agency (DISA) and non-DISA. The base year for this research is 2015 and is accompanied by a forecast spanning from 2016 to 2022. Also included is the base year market share for consumer satellite operators, namely Iridium, Inmarsat, SES, Eutelsat, Intelsat, and Telesat. The global regions discussed are grouped by North America, Asia-Pacific, the Middle East, Latin America, Africa, and Europe.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer:
- How will the government and military satellite market grow throughout the forecast period?
- What economic, political, and technological factors are impacting this market?
- What military trends are driving new adoption for satellite technology?
- What regions will be important/account for more US government and military spending on satellite technology?
- Who are the market participants and what does the competitive landscape look like?