Ultra-low temperature freezers are bio-freezers that are utilized for the preservation of viruses, bacteria, drugs, enzymes, chemicals, and cell preparations tissue samples.
The global ultra-low temperature freezer market was valued at USD 701.48 million in 2015 and is expected to reach at USD 866.93 million by 2022. The expected moderate growth is majorly attributed to growing prevalence of chronic diseases, need for high-efficiency products, and demand for environment-friendly refrigerators. On the other hand, the high cost and maintenance involved, along with ethical issues in embryo freezing are factors restraining the growth of this market.
The market has been segmented based on type of freezers, the end user, and region. Market categorization on the basis of freezer types include upright freezers, and chest freezers. Upright type freezers market was valued at USD 511.93 million in 2015, and is expected to reach USD 638.20 by 2022. Americas region held the largest market share within the global ultra-low temperature freezer market in 2015, and is expected to reach USD 393.93 million by 2022.
The leading players in the global ultra-low temperature freezer market are Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (US), Haier (China), Eppendorf AG (Germany), Helmer Scientific (US), VWR International (Pennsylvania), Arctiko A/S.(Denmark), Panasonic Healthcare Corporation (US), BINDER GmbH (Germany), and Esco Micro Pte Ltd (US).
- To provide insights about factors influencing and affecting the market growth
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to regional markets and their countries
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments namely type, and end-user
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their market share, core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
- Medical Devices & Pharmaceutical companies
- Ultra-low temperature freezer manufacturers
- Hospitals & Clinics
- Potential Investors
- Raw Material Suppliers
- Key executive (CEO and COO) and strategy growth manager
- Bio-bank end-user held the largest share of 44.60% within the global ultra-low temperature freezer market in 2015, and is expected to reach USD 391.60 million by 2022
- North America accounted for the largest share of the global ultra-low temperature freezers market, registering USD 323.46 million in 2015
- Upright type freezer contributed almost three-fourths of the global ultra-low temperature freezers market in 2015
- Asia-Pacific is expected to grow at the fastest rate of 2.9% CAGR during the forecast period
The reports also cover country level analysis:
- North America
- ·Western Europe
- ·Rest of Western Europe
- ·Eastern Europe
- ·Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East & Africa