Most people believe that outdoor air pollution impacts their health, but in reality, indoor pollutants are two to five times more harmful and it becomes more important when most people spend about 90 percent of their time indoor. Therefore, due to toxics released by industrial units, growing vehicle fleet size and deteriorating air quality are some of the major factors driving demand for air purifiers among Europeans. Increasing air pollution due to rising construction activities and growing vehicular emissions is resulting in surge in the cases of various respiratory diseases. Growing awareness about the harmful effects of polluted air on human health is consequently driving the adoption of advanced air purifiers not only in commercial spaces such as offices, airports, metro stations, hospitals, shopping malls, hotels, etc., and industries, but also in the residential sector of the European countries.
According to TechSci Research report, “Europe Air Purifiers Market By Filter Type,Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2011 – 2021”, the market for air purifiers in Europe is projected to grow at a CAGR of over 14% during 2016 – 2021, on account of growing disposable income and increasing consumer awareness regarding the benefits of using air purifiers. Europe air purifiers market has been broadly segmented into HEPA & Activated Carbon; Ion & Ozone Generator; HEPA, Activated Carbon and Ion & Ozone Generator, Electrostatic Precipitators; HEPA; Activated Carbon; & Others. In 2015, HEPA & Activated Carbon air purifiers dominated the region’s air purifiers market due to their high efficiency to trap particulate matter and harmful gases coupled with their rising adoption in commercial as well as residential sectors. Some of the major companies operating in Europe air purifiers market are IQAir, Blue Air AB, Jarden Consumer Solutions, Philips and Sharp Electronics Europe, among others. “Europe Air Purifiers Market By Filter Type, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2011 – 2021”discusses the following aspects of air purifiers market in Europe:
- Europe Air Purifiers Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis – By Filter Type (HEPA & Activated Carbon; Ion & Ozone Generator; HEPA, Activated Carbon and Ion & Ozone Generator, Electrostatic Precipitators; HEPA; Activated Carbon; & Others), By End Use (Commercial, Industrial and Residential), By Country
- Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report
- To gain an in-depth understanding of Europe air purifiers market
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants, air purifier manufacturers and other stakeholders align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary research. Primary research includes interviews with air purifier manufacturers, dealers & distributors and industry experts. Secondary research includes an exhaustive search of relevant publications such as company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.