The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
Admiral Group is a leading provider of car and home insurance active in both the UK and internationally. It operates a number a brands as well as comparison sites. This profile offers a review of the company, its business structure and strategy, its financial performance, and a SWOT analysis.
Solvency II capital requirements have come into effect. This may result in higher capital requirements, changes to the risk management structure, and a reduction in the efficiency of Admiral’s business model.
Aggregator growth has slowed in recent years, making it a tougher market for brands such as Confused.com. High levels of competition from other aggregators and from the number of active insurers make it a challenging environment.
Verdict Financial’s “Insurance Competitor Profile: Admiral Group 2016” provides a comprehensive review of the company and its UK business. This includes its structure, its performance in both the commercial and personal lines markets, and its marketing and distribution strategy.
Key questions answered include:
- What are Admiral’s brands within the group?
- What are Admiral’s strengths and weaknesses?
- What opportunities and challenges does the company face going forward?
Reasons To Buy
- Learn about Admiral’s organizational structure and its core business segments.
- Gain insight into Admiral’s underwriting strategy and co-insurers.
- Understand the group’s advertising strategy.