This study analyses the current trends in passenger vehicle cockpit and cabin and how they are likely to evolve in the future. The various areas discussed include instrument clusters, center stack, center console, heads up display, augmented reality, seats, steering, and so on. The study also examines the role played by future cars in promoting health and wellness and the activities of various OEMs in this area. Finally, the study paints a picture of what could be the potential standard components for different segments of cars by body type.
Key Questions this Study will Answer
- How have the cockpit and cabin been evolving over the years?
- What are the technologies influencing the various components of the cockpit and the cabin?
- Which current technologies/components are likely to become obsolete by 2025 and which are the ones emerging?
- How are the cockpit and cabin of the future going to promote health, wellness, and wellbeing?
- What will be the standard features in the cockpit and cabin across different vehicle segments by 2025?