The global modular UPS market is expected to grow at a high pace over the forecast period, almost twice as fast as the traditional UPS market. The growth rates are expected to further accelerate post 2017. In 2015, North America and Europe accounted for majority of the total market revenues, with a combined share of 57.0%. However, Asia-Pacific (including China) is the single largest revenue contributor. Emerging markets are expected to grow at a faster rate than developed markets. China will be the fastest growing region during the forecast period, followed by rest of Asia-Pacific. North America is expected to register the lowest CAGR among all regions between 2015 and 2020.
Key Questions this Study will Answer
- Is the market growing? How long will it continue to grow and at what rate?
- What are the key growth drivers and restraints for the market?
- How is the revenue system structured? Which segments are experiencing growth, and which are declining? What is the forecast for the next 5 years?
- What are the key trends in the current market? What will be the impact of emerging trends in the future?
- What companies are the major participants in this market, and what are their market shares? What does the competitive scenario look like?
- What are the regional revenue and forecast breakdowns?