Professional service is a broad sector which comprises varied occupations which provide support to businesses of all sizes and in all sectors. The business entities which are engaged in providing professional services are generally referred to as professional service organizations (PSOs) or professional service firms (PSFs).
The Professional Services Market Analytics Report provides strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global professional services market and compare it with other markets and across geographies.
Reasons to Purchase
- Outperform competitors using accurate up to date demand-side dynamics information.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of historic and forecast data and the drivers and restraints on the market.
- Benchmark performance against key competitors.
- Develop strategies based on likely future developments.
- Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
- Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis.
Where is the largest and fastest growing market for professional services? How does the market relate to the overall economy, demography and other similar markets? What forces will shape the market going forward? The Professional Services Global Market Analytics Report from the Business Research Company answers all these questions and many more.
The report covers market characteristics, size and growth, segmentation, regional and country breakdowns, competitive landscape, market shares, trends and strategies for this market. It traces the market’s historic and forecast market growth by geography. It places the market within the context of the wider professional services market, and compares it with other sectors.
- The market characteristics section of the report defines and explains the market.
- The market size section gives the market size ($b) covering both the historic growth of the market and forecasting the future. Drivers and restraints looks at the external factors supporting and controlling the growth of the market.
- Market segmentations break down market into sub sectors. Segments covered include general professional services, legal services and accounting services.
- The regional and country breakdowns section gives the size of the market by geography and compares their historic and forecast growth. It covers all the regions, key developed countries and major emerging markets. It draws comparisons with country populations and economies to understand the importance of the market by country and how this is changing.
- Competitive landscape gives a description of the competitive nature of the market, market shares, and a description of the leading companies. Key financial deals which have shaped the market in recent years are identified. Companies covered include PwC, Deloitte, Bechtel, EY, KPMG, WPP, Publicis Groupe, Omnicom Group, McKinsey, AECOM and Others.
- The trends and strategies section highlights the likely future developments in the market and suggests approaches companies can take to exploit this.
- The professional services market section of the report gives context. It compares the professional services market with other segments of the professional services market by size and growth, historic and forecast. It analyses other factors such as Expenditure per capita, Percentage of GDP, Total Enterprises, Total Enterprises Split By Large Enterprises and MSMEs, Average Spending on Professional Services By Total Enterprises.
Markets covered: general professional services, legal services and accounting services.
Markets compared: General professional services, legal services and accounting services
Companies mentioned: PwC, Deloitte, Bechtel, EY, KPMG, WPP, Publicis Groupe, Omnicom Group, McKinsey, AECOM and Others.
Countries: Australia, Brazil, China, France, Germany, India, Italy, Japan, Spain, Russia, UK, USA.
Regions: Asia, Americas, Europe, Middle East & Africa, Oceania.
Time series: Five years historic and forecast.
Data: Ratios of market size and growth to related markets, population, GDP, Total Enterprises, Total Enterprises Split By Large Enterprises and MSMEs, Average Spending on Professional Services By Total Enterprises.
Sourcing and Referencing: Data and analysis throughout the report is sourced using end notes.