The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
Globally, operators are striving to develop new revenue streams, increase margins and ARPS, retain existing customers and reduce churn. Multiplay bundle services, combining traditional telecom services such as fixed voice, fixed broadband, pay-TV and mobile services, is one of the strategies being adopted by operators in AME to reach these goals. Operators in AME are still highly focused on attracting customers to multiplay bundles through aggressive pricing discounts. However, operators are starting to develop value-added services that can integrate with their multiplay offers as they aim to provide unique experiences to customers.
- At year-end 2015, the AME region registered 11.3m multiplay households and will reach 28.4m by year-end 2020, witnessing a CAGR of 20.3%. Multiplay adoption growth will be mainly driven by South Africa, Israel, UAE, Saudi Arabia and Qatar, buoyed by high fixed broadband and pay-tv penetration in the region.
- Multiplay services have a limited presence across AME region due to underdeveloped fixed broadband infrastructure and low fixed penetration rates in most of the countries.
- Most operators in are primarily focused on price discount as value proposition to promote their multiplay offerings. However, operators are increasingly starting to enhance their multiplay offerings by integrated it with innovative value-added services.
Multiplay in the AME: Pricing Discounts and Value-Added Services are Key Operator Strategies’ is a Telecom Insider by Pyramid Research, provides an executive-level overview of the multiplay services market in the AME region, with forecasts of key indicators up to 2020. It delivers deep quantitative and qualitative insight into the multiplay services market, analyzing key trends on fixed-mobile convergence, assessing business models and pricing strategies and evaluating market players. It provides in-depth analysis of the following:
- Market size and forecast: a look at the total market size and forecast for multiplay services in Africa and Middle East.
- Multiplay value proposition: an analysis of the value proposition models that operators implemented in order to foster their multiplay services offer and attract customers.
- Case studies: this section details the key findings regarding competitive analysis, product offering, pricing strategy, and strategic actions that operators are developing to enhance customer experience of multiplay service users.
Reasons To Buy
- This Telecom Insider helps executives build proactive, profitable growth strategies by offering comprehensive, relevant analysis of the multiplay services market in Africa and Middle based on insights directly from local market players
- The report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality that allows it to be turned into presentable material immediately.
- The broad but detailed perspective will help operators, equipment vendors and other telecom industry players to succeed in the challenging telecoms market.
- The competitive landscape and the major players are given extra attention, enabling local players or prospective market entrants to gain the insight they need.
- The report brings several case studies that showcase the business model that operators are implementing regarding multiplay services, triple bundles and fixed-mobile convergence services