Central vascular devices, particularly catheters, have been a mainstay of modern medicine for the last 40 years. These devices are intended for patients with both acute and chronic diseases such as systemic infections, which require catheters that are able to be situated comfortably and confidently within a patient’s venous system for extended periods of time. The report analyses the market at a category (PICC, Non-tunneled, tunneled, port, hemodialysis catheters and Huber needles) and subcategory level (E.G. antimicrobial vs non-antimicrobial and acute vs chronic hemodialysis catheters) highlighting trends and issues affecting utilization, volume and value of central access devices at a country level. Key topics discussed include the increasing utilization of PICCs thanks to the development of nurse led implantations and the reasons for the slow adoption of antimicrobial technologies within major markets.
*This is an on-demand report and will be delivered within 4 working days (excluding weekends) of the purchase.
- Investigation of current and future market competition in the central vascular access devices market.
- Competitive Assessment including product profiles.
- Pipeline Assessment Coverage of key market players, which includes company profiles, business descriptions, financial overviews, portfolio assessments, and SWOT analyses.
- Strategic Assessment of the market through market impact analysis, future market scenario, and company analysis.
Reasons To Buy
- Gain a high level view of the trends shaping and driving the central vascular access devices market.
- Assess competitiveness of products in market by understanding the strengths and weaknesses of current competition.
- Drive revenues, formulate effective sales and marketing strategies, and gain in-depth understanding of the competitive landscape.
- Create an effective counter-strategy to gain a competitive advantage against those currently in the market.