The Meat market in Greece is being led by the Fresh Meat (Counter) category in value and volume terms in 2015. The ’Cooked Meats - Counter’ category is forecast to register fastest value growth among all categories during 2015-2020. Rigid Plastics is the most commonly used packaging material in the country’s Meat market.
- The Meat market in Greece is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 1.9% during 2015-2020 in value terms.
- The Fresh Meat (Counter) category has the highest volume share in the overall Meat market.
- The Lamb segment is expected to gain maximum share growth within the ’Chilled Raw Packaged Meat - Whole Cuts’ category.
- Hypermarkets and Supermarkets is the leading distribution channel in the Greek Meat market.
- Nikas is the leading brand in the ’Chilled Raw Packaged Meat - Processed’ category.
Canadean’s Consumer and Market Insights report on the Meat market in Greece provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Ambient Meat, Chilled Raw Packaged Meat - Processed, Chilled Raw Packaged Meat - Whole Cuts, Cooked Meats - Counter, Cooked Meats - Packaged, Fresh Meat (Counter), and Frozen Meat with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2020
- Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels, including private label growth analysis from 2012-2015
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Food and Drinks Specialists and others in 2015
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for Flexible Packaging, Rigid Metal, Rigid Plastics, and others; container data for: Tray, Can-Food, Bag/Sachet, Film, and others
Reasons To Buy
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning