The BRIC in Global industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value, volume and forecast to 2020). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the industry.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the airlines industry in BRIC
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the airlines industry in BRIC
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key airlines market players’ BRIC operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the BRIC airlines market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
- Compares data from Brazil, Russia, India, and China, alongside individual chapters on each country
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the BRIC airlines market. Includes market size data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends and leading companies.
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the BRIC airlines market by value in 2015?
- What will be the size of the BRIC airlines market in 2020?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the BRIC airlines market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitors in the market?
- Brazil, Russian Federation, India and China (BRIC) are the emerging and fast growing countries within the airlines industry and had a total market value of $101,862.6 billion in 2015. Brazil was the fastest growing country with a CAGR of 13.3% over the 2011-15 period.
- Within the airlines industry, China is the leading country among the BRIC nations with market revenues of $73,414.0 billion in 2015. This was followed by Russia, Brazil and India with a value of $9,977.8, $9,632.5, and $8,838.3 billion, respectively.
- China is expected to lead the airlines industry in the BRIC nations with a value of $123,966.0 billion in 2020, followed by Brazil, Russia, India with expected values of $16,357.7, $14,154.3 and $14,084.1 billion, respectively.