The latest report offers comprehensive analysis of the global unmanned cargo aircraft market. The key player assesses that this market will generate revenues of US$474m in 2016.
Have you heard the latest news? “Alphabet Inc. gets go-ahead to test Project Wing delivery drones at a US site”. This is an example of the business critical headline that you need to know about - and more importantly, you need to read this objective analysis of how this will impact your company and the industry more broadly. How are you and your company reacting to this news? Are you sufficiently informed?
How this report will benefit you
Read on to discover how you can exploit the future business opportunities emerging in this sector. This new study tells you and tells you NOW.
In this brand new report you will receive 290 in-depth tables, charts and graphs PLUS AN EXCLUSIVE interview – all unavailable elsewhere.
The 282 page report provides clear detailed insight into the global unmanned cargo aircraft market. It reveals the key drivers and challenges affecting the market.
By ordering and reading our brand new report today you will be better informed and ready to act.
- Global unmanned cargo aircraft market forecasts from 2016-2026
- Regional unmanned cargo aircraft market forecasts from 2016-2026 further subdivided by the 4 submarkets -
- Latin America
- Middle East
- North America
- Unmanned cargo aircraft submarket forecasts from 2016-2026 at the global as well as regional level.
- Long Range / High Payload Delivery Systems
- Military Systems
- Specialised / Irregular Delivery Systems
- Urban Delivery Systems
- Analysis of the key factors driving growth in the global and regional level unmanned cargo aircraft markets from 2016-2026
- 25 detailed tables containing 133 contracts / projects and programmes in the unmanned cargo aircraft market by region
- Profiles of the leading 20 companies operating in or likely to enter the unmanned cargo aircraft market
- AeroVironment Inc.
- Airbus Group
- Alphabet Inc.
- Amazon.com Inc
- Aurora Flight Sciences
- Avio Aero
- Boeing Company
- Deutsche Post AG
- Dronamics Ltd.
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Kaman Corporation
- Lockheed Martin Corporation
- Nimbus S.r.l.
- Raytheon Company
- Singular Aircraft
- Thales Group SA
- United Parcel Service
- Zipline International Incorporated
- An exclusive Interview with key opinion leader Dr. Hans Heerkens, Chairman of PUCA informing and underpinning the analysis
How will you benefit from this report?
- This report will keep your knowledge base up to speed. Don’t get left behind
- This report will reinforce strategic decision decision-making based upon definitive and reliable market data
- You will learn how to exploit new technological trends
- You will be able to realise your company’s full potential within the market
- You will better understand the competitive landscape and identify potential new business opportunities & partnerships
Who should read this report?
- Anyone within the unmanned cargo aircraft value chain.
- UAV companies
- Military organisations
- Logistics and delivery companies
- Business development managers
- Marketing managers
- Government agencies