The Confectionery market in Greece is led by Chocolate category in both value and volume terms in 2015. Trident, Halls and Lacta are the leading market players by category in the country. Flexible Packaging is the most commonly used packaging material in Greece’s Confectionery market.
- Of the three categories analyzed, Chocolate will be the fastest growing value category, registering a CAGR of 4.1% during 2015-2020
- Hypermarkets and Supermarkets is the leading distribution channel accounting for more than half of the overall Confectionery distribution in Greece
- The use of Rigid Plastics is forecast to register the fastest growth among packaging material during 2015-2020
- Free From is the primary health and wellness attribute driving the sales of Gums in Greece
Canadean’s Consumer and Market Insights report on the Confectionery market in Greece provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Chocolate, Gum and Sugar Confectionery with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2020
- Health and Wellness Analysis: Provides key health and wellness attributes and consumer benefits driving the sales of confectionery products in Greece. It also provides the market share of leading companies offering confectionery products with health and wellness attributes.
- Consumer survey data: Provides category volume consumption by gender, age-group, education and urbanization.
- Leading players: Market share of brands at category and segment level analysis from 2012-2015
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Food and Drinks Specialists and others in 2014
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for Flexible Packaging, Rigid Plastics, Paper and Board , and others; container data for: Film, Bag/Sachet, Tray , Box and others
Reasons To Buy
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning