Geo IoT is anticipated to move well beyond simply the ability to determine proximity for commerce and various retail applications. Longer term, presence detection and location determination will be a critical aspect of IoT privacy, security, and preference management for both consumer and industrial applications.
This research assesses the technologies and market opportunities for presence and location in IoT. The report evaluates specific Geo IoT solutions from leading companies across various industry verticals. The report provides a market outlook and forecasts for 2016 through 2021. All purchases of Mind Commerce reports includes time with an expert analyst who will help you link key findings in the report to the business issues you're addressing. This needs to be used within three months of purchasing the report.
- Geo IoT revenue will reach $49B globally by 2021
- Location aware IoT brings host of applications for the retail sector
- Effective IoT location relies upon a combination of WAN, LAN, and PAN
- The use of mobile phones and beacons as transceivers is transforming in-store retail
- The next big area for IoT presence and location will be next generation wearable technology
- Presence detection and location determination will be critical for IoT privacy, security, and preference management
- In-store retail sales industry
- Wireless device manufacturers
- Wireless network service providers
- IoT infrastructure and solution providers
- Presence and location technology vendors
- Semiconductor and embedded systems providers