Non-metal 3D printing is rapidly evolving, and with increasing technological advancement and the decline in prices of the printers, it is gradually becoming more pervasive, thus, changing the face of the consumer industry. The market is estimated to witness growth at a CAGR of 28.9% over the period of 2016 to 2022. The Non-metal 3D printing market comprises of the technologies such as Fused Deposition Modeling(FDM), Stereolithography (SLA), Selective Laser Sintering (SLS), Digital Light Processing (DLP), PolyJet printing (PJP) among others and materials like Plastics & photopolymer, ceramics, composites, Paper and Wax that can be used in various industry verticals such as automotive, aerospace & defense, healthcare, fashion & aesthetics and consumer sector. The growth in the market is attributed to its wide range of products and great acceptability across various industry verticals.
The report is a compilation of different segments of Global non-metal 3D printing including market breakdown by components, applications and different geographical areas. The revenue generated from 3D printers and materials in the market has been tracked to calculate the market size. Under this component, the technologies by industrial vertical and its application areas which are shaping the market have also been explained.
While highlighting the key driving and restraining forces for this market, the report also provides a detailed explanation of the technologies used in non-metal 3D printing and application areas of this market. It also analyzes the key players involved in the industry.
The report answers the following questions about the Global non-metal 3D printing market:
- What are the dominant components, systems & services used in Non-metal 3D printing market?
- What are the materials used for non-metal 3D printing?
- What are the technologies used for non-metal 3D printing?
- What are the different application areas of non-metal 3D printing market?
- Which is the most sought-after component of non-metal 3D printing?
- What is the revenue generated by different components and applications of non-metal 3D printing market?
- What are the different factors driving the market in the forecast period?
- What are the major factors challenging the growth of non-metal 3D printing Market?
- What kind of new strategies are being adopted by existing market players to make a mark in the industry?
- Which region will lead the Global non-metal 3D printing Market by the end of forecast period?
The report puts special emphasis on the market share and size of the printers of non-metal 3D printing Market, owing to the changing paradigms in the industry. The most often used strategy for gaining a better hold on to the market has been through product launches, followed by Partnerships. Moreover, the company profile section includes highlights of significant information about the key companies involved along with their financial positions, key strategies, & developmental activities of recent years. Some of the key players involved in this market are 3D Systems, Stratasys Ltd., voxeljet AG, Materialise NV, Proto Labs Inc., Organovo Holding Inc. and XYZprinting.
The North American region generated the maximum amount of revenue in the year 2015 in Global non-metal 3D Printing Market among all the regions. However, it is estimated that Europe and APAC will capture the larger market share at a CAGR of 28.4% and 32.5% by 2022.