"European Healthcare EDI Market, [By Supplier (Distributors and Wholesalers, GPOs, Manufacturers), By Purchasing Organization (Hospitals, GPOs), By Transaction (ORDERS, ORDERSP, DESADV, RECADV, INVOIC)"] – Transaction Types and Its Penetration”
EDI provides fast, secure, and easy exchange of information between healthcare organizations. These advantages coupled with the growing competitiveness, rising adoption of mobile EDI, pricing pressure, and lower profit margins are driving greater uptake of EDI solutions among pharmaceutical companies and medical device manufacturers in Europe. However, high cost of EDI implementation, lack of infrastructure, and EDI management issues are restrict the overall growth of the market.
The increasing adoption of EDI solutions among hospitals, operational benefits and increased speed of transaction processing, and growing utilization of EDI solutions in supply chain management are the factors contributing to the growth of healthcare EDI market in Europe. Bayer AG, Pfizer Inc., GlaxoSmithKline PLC, and Abbott Laboratories are the EDI technology leaders in the European pharmaceutical and manufacturing sector.
Reasons To Buy the Report
The report will enrich both established firms as well as new entrants/smaller firms to gauge the pulse of the market which in turn would help the firms in garnering a greater market share. Firms purchasing the report could use any one or combination of the below mentioned five strategies (market penetration, product development/innovation, market development, market diversification, and competitive assessment) for reaping a greater market share.
This report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on players offering EDI solutions in the European healthcare market. The report analyzes the European healthcare EDI market on the basis of transaction types, purchasing organizations, and suppliers across European countries.
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on the upcoming trends, and hospitals, pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies using EDI solutions in Europe.
- Market Development: Comprehensive information on the lucrative emerging EDI transaction types (ORDERS, ORDERSP, DESADV, RECADV, and INVOIC).
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information of transaction types, supplier types, and growing regions in the European healthcare EDI market.
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of adoption strategies, penetration rate, distribution networks, and manufacturing capabilities of the suppliers and purchasing organizations as well as leading players in the European healthcare EDI market