The key player estimates the global security analytics market to grow from USD 2.83 billion in 2016 to USD 9.38 billion by 2021, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 27.1%. The security analytics market is growing rapidly because of the increase in adoption of security analytics solutions, as the sophistication level of threats and security breaches are growing rapidly.
“Network security analytics to have the largest market size in 2016”
Network security analytics is estimated to have the largest market size in 2016 because of the stringent regulations and compliance requirements. The growth in the network security analytics associated with the rise in security breaches targeting enterprise networks, where hackers try to gain access to sensitive data. Furthermore, endpoint security analytics will grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period, due to the rise in IoT and BYOD trend.
“BFSI vertical to have the highest growth rate during the forecast period”
Security analytics solutions have been deployed across various industry verticals, including government & defense, BFSI, consumer goods & retail, IT & telecom, healthcare, energy & utilities, manufacturing, education, transportation, and others. BFSI vertical is expected to witness the highest CAGR during the forecast period because of the increasing adoption of web and mobile applications, which are prone to advanced cyber-attacks.
“Asia-Pacific (APAC) is expected to have the highest growth rate during the forecast period”
APAC includes the emerging economies such as India and China and are rapidly deploying security analytics solutions. This is mainly due to the digitization of businesses and adoption of cloud services by small, medium, and large enterprises.
In-depth interviews were conducted with CEOs, marketing directors, other innovation and technology directors, and executives from various key organizations operating in the security analytics marketplace.
- By Company type – Tier 1- 55%, Tier 2- 20%, Tier 3- 25%
- By Designation – C-Level – 60%, Director Level - 25%, Others- 15%
- By Region – North America - 10%, Europe -20%, Asia-Pacific - 40%, ROW – 30%
The report includes the study of key players offering security analytics applications and services: Cisco Systems, Inc. (U.S.), IBM Corporation (U.S.), Hewlett Packard Enterprise (U.S.), EMC RSA (U.S.), FireEye, Inc. (U.S.), Arbor Networks, Inc. (U.S.), LogRhythm, Inc. (U.S.), Alert Logic (Click Security) (U.S.), Blue Coat Systems, Inc. (U.S.), and AlienVault, Inc. (U.S.). Furthermore, the report also includes in-depth competitive analysis of the key players in the security analytics market, with their company profiles, SWOT analysis, recent developments, and key market strategies.
The report will help the market leaders or new entrants in this market in the following ways:
- This report segments the market into various subsegments, covering this market comprehensively. The report provides the closest approximations of the revenue numbers for the overall market and the subsegments. The market numbers are further split across different industry verticals and regions.
- This report will help in better understanding of the competitors and gaining more insights to better one’s position in the market. There is a separate section on competitive landscape, which includes competitor ecosystem, mergers & acquisitions, integrations & expansions, and collaborations of various market vendors. Besides, there are company profiles of ten players in this market. In this section, market internals are provided that can put one ahead of the competitors.
- The report also helps in understanding the overall growth of the market. It provides information on key market drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities.