The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
The global dental bone graft substitutes market is expected to reach USD 664.3 million by 2021, at a CAGR of 9.8% from 2016 to 2021. The shift from autografts to allografts and further penetration of synthetic & tissue engineered bone grafts due to the technological advancements in the market are propelling the growth of dental bone graft substitutes market. Moreover, increasing demand from customers, rising inclination towards cosmetic dentistry, and growing industry standards are also spurring the growth of this market. However, unfavorable reimbursement scenarios in some countries are hampering the growth of this market.“Synthetic bone grafts will be the fastest-growing segment”
Using patient’s own bone has traditionally been the most preferred method of bone grafting; however, increasing technological advancements have increased the number of synthetic graft options. The benefits of synthetic grafts include availability, sterility, and reduced morbidity. Also, the synthetic bone grafts have a longer shelf life and there is no risk of any disease. Because of these benefits, synthetic bone graft is the fastest-growing type in the dental bone graft substitutes market.
IngeniOs from Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc. (U.S.) and MASTERGRAFT from BioHorizons IPH, Inc. (U.S.) are the commonly used synthetic bone grafts. The key players operating in this market are Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc. (U.S.), Geistlich Pharma AG. (Switzerland), and Dentsply Sirona International (U.S.).
“Socket preservation procedure is the largest application area of dental bone grafts substitutes”
Socket preservation forms the largest application segment in the global dental bone graft substitutes market. Unlike other procedures which help in curing a dental problem, socket preservation is a preventive procedure which prevents bone loss. Nowadays, there is a rise in awareness of oral care, and people are inclining more towards preventive measures rather than that of curative treatment, which helps socket preservation procedure to hold the largest share in the overall market.
Reasons To Buy this report:
From an insight perspective, this research report has focused on various levels of analysis?industry analysis (industry trends), market share analysis of top players, supply chain analysis, and company profiles, which together comprise and discuss the basic views on the competitive landscape; emerging and high-growth segments of the dental bone graft substitutes market; high-growth regions; and market drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on dental bone graft substitutes offered by the top market players.
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, research & development activities, and new product launches in the dental bone graft substitutes market.
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative emerging markets – the report analyzes the markets for dental bone graft substitutes across regions.
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the global dental bone graft substitutes market.
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players in the global dental bone graft substitutes market.