Being categorized a luxury product a few years back, air purifiers are fast emerging as a necessity product across the globe, especially in developed economies. With increasing industrialization and expanding vehicle fleet, the quality of air across the globe is degrading at an alarming rate. Moreover, rising CO2 emissions, due to increasing number of industries as well as mounting vehicular fleet, is further leading to rise in the number of air borne diseases. In addition, coal used in thermal power generation and as a fuel source in households across many emerging and underdeveloped economies, is significantly deteriorating indoor air quality. Due to depleting air quality, people are increasingly countering health risks such as asthma, lung cancer and other respiratory and cardiovascular diseases. In view of these factors, the demand for air purifiers has been increasing globally over the last few years.
According to “Global Air Purifiers Market By Filter Type, By End Use Sector, By Region, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2011 – 2021”, the global air purifiers market is projected to cross $ 59 billion by 2021. As per the report, air purifiers have been segmented into six categories, namely, HEPA and Activated Carbon; HEPA, Activated Carbon and Ion & Ozone Generator; HEPA; Activated Carbon; Ion & Ozone Generator; and Electrostatic Precipitator. Among these categories, HEPA & Activated Carbon based air purifiers dominated the global air purifiers market in 2015. The segment is anticipated to maintain its dominance over the next five years as well, as HEPA filters are effective in removing dust as well as particulate matter, while activated carbon is efficient in removing foul odor. As a result, these two technologies complement each other, and provide highly efficient air purification as well as odor removal. In 2015, North America dominated the global air purifiers market, followed by Asia-Pacific, Europe, South America and Middle East & Africa. “Global Air Purifiers Market By Filter Type, By End Use Sector, By Region, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2011 – 2021” discusses the following aspects of global air purifiers market:
- Global Air Purifiers Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis – By Filter Type (HEPA and Activated Carbon, HEPA, Activated Carbon and Ion Ozone Generator, HEPA, Activated Carbon, Ion & Ozone Generator and Electrostatic Precipitator), By End Use Sector (Commercial, Industrial & Residential)
- Regional Analysis - North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa and South America
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report
- To gain an in-depth understanding of global air purifiers market
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants, air purifier manufacturers and distributors align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary research. Primary research included interaction with air purifier manufacturers, distributors and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.