"The global sugar toppings market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 6.0% between 2016 and 2021”
The global sugar toppings market is projected to reach USD 6.93 billion by 2021, at a CAGR of 6.0% between 2016 and 2021. This growth is mainly attributed to the rising consumption of confectioneries, growth in the consumption of low-sugar topping products in Europe, marketing of breakfast syrups and beverage sauces in the Asian market, and the rising demand of sugar toppings from emerging markets such as China, India, Brazil, and the Middle East.
Dry and wet are two major types of sugar toppings. The wet type segment is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period in terms of value, owing to its increasing use in hot and cold beverages. Beverage sauces is the biggest sub-segment of dry sugar toppings, followed by flavored sugars, in terms of value.
“North America is the largest regional segment in the sugar toppings market”
North America is the global leader in the consumption of sugar toppings, and this dominance is expected to continue till 2021. The U.S. is the key country in this region, consuming more than 45% of the overall demand for sugar toppings in North America. The North America sugar toppings market is also expected to grow at significant CAGR from 2016 to 2021, owing to growth in the hot and cold beverage segment, especially coffee.
Break-up of profile of primary participants for the report:
- By Company Type - Tier 1 – 27%, Tier 2 – 33%, Tier 3 – 40%
- By Designation – C-level – 20%, Director-level – 33%, Others – 47%
- By Region – Europe – 67%, North America - 20%, Asia-Pacific – 13%
Further, as a part of qualitative analysis, the research provides a comprehensive review of major market drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges. It also discusses competitive strategies adopted by varied market players, such as The J.M. Smucker Company (U.S.), The Hershey Company (U.S.), Pinnacle Foods, Inc. (U.S.), The Kraft Heinz Company (U.S.), Baldwin Richardson Foods Company (U.S.), Monin Incorporated (U.S.), R. Torre & Company, Inc. (U.S.), W.T. Lynch Foods Ltd. (U.S.), Ghirardelli Chocolate Company (U.S.), CK Products LLC (U.S.), Quaker Oats Company (U.S.) and Regal Food Products Group Plc (U.K.)
Reasons To Buy this report:
From an insight perspective, this research report has focused on various levels of analysis?industry analysis (industry trends), market share analysis of top players, supply chain analysis, and company profiles, which together comprise and discuss the basic views on the competitive landscape; emerging and high-growth segments of the sugar toppings market; high-growth regions; and market drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on sugar toppings offered by top players in the global sugar toppings market
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, research & development activities, and new product launches in the sugar toppings market
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative emerging markets – the report analyzes the markets for sugar toppings across varied regions
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the global sugar toppings market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of leading players in the global sugar toppings market