In this study, the semiconductor microscopes market is segmented into optical microscopes, electron microscopes, and scanning probe microscopes. Specific vertical markets of use include life science, material science, and nanotechnology applications as well as other verticals primarily comprising manufacturing such as in the automotive sector, academia, petrochemical, forensics, and food inspection. The global semiconductor microscopes market exhibits increasing annual growth in revenue, sustaining an expected single-digit growth at a CAGR of 7.6% from 2015 to 2020. Major improvements will be focused on technical advancements on fluorescence imaging and super resolution microscopes supporting integration within the production process.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
- What are the latest key technological trends in the market? What impact do these trends have on the semiconductor microscopes market?
- Are the existing competitors structured correctly to meet customer needs?
- Are current products in the market meeting microscope inspection requirements?
- What is the total market size and growth opportunities for the global semiconductor microscopes market?
- Are the products offered currently meeting customer needs, or is additional development needed?
- Which vertical market industry shows major growth opportunities?