DECT Ultra Low Energy (ULE) Market to 2016 - Existing Internet Gateways and Demand for VoIP-Based Home Automation Products to Drive Technology Adoption
This new report, “DECT Ultra Low Energy (ULE) Market to 2016 - Existing Internet Gateways and Demand for VoIP-Based Home Automation Products to Drive Technology Adoption” provides key information and analysis on the market opportunities in the DECT ULE market. The report covers the industry dynamics, information on the sales volume of DECT ULE, and information on key players. The report also provides DECT ULE sales volume forecasts until 2016. The potential markets for DECT ULE in home automation, security, healthcare and others are also discussed.
With growing awareness of energy conservation and increasing demand for home automation, DECT ULE technology is expected to move into application areas such as home healthcare and home security.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by our team of industry experts.
- Market size of DECT ULE-enabled devices in terms of sales volume, forecast from 2012 to 2016.
- Potential markets for key regions of Asia-Pacific, Europe, Americas and MEA.
- Potential markets for key applications of home automation, security and healthcare.
- Comprehensive profiles and SWOT analysis of key companies such as Dialog Semiconductors, Gigaset Communications, DSP Group and RTX Telecom.
- Porter’s five forces analysis has been used as an analytical framework to give a comprehensive۫ view of the global DECT ULE market.
Reasons to buy
- Exploit growth opportunities in the global DECT ULE market.
- Devise market-entry and expansion strategies for various devices in the DECT ULE market.
- Develop business strategies from Porter's five forces analysis.
- Identify key growth markets for your products.
- Determine the demand potential of the DECT ULE market.
Related Press Release(s)
Purchase this Report
Global Market Research