The research service analyzes the global automotive NVH materials market. The product segments covered are polyurethane (PU), polypropylene (PP), polyvinylchloride (PVC), nitrile butadiene rubber (NBR), textile materials, and fiberglass. Major drivers, restraints, and regulatory and end industry trends affecting the North American, European, Asia-Pacific, and rest of world (ROW) markets are discussed in the study. Unit shipment and revenue forecasts are provided at the total and product segment levels for the period 2012 to 2022. Market share and competitive analysis are provided at the total market level. Segment analysis has been provided in terms of revenue and unit shipment. Detailed insights about the regional and application split are also included. Key competitive factors are identified for each product segment. The base year is 2015 and the forecast period is till 2022.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
- Is the market growing, how long will it continue to grow, and at what rate?
- What are the impacts of adoption of eco-friendly materials?
- What are the market drivers and restraints?
- How is the pricing of materials expected to move? What are the factors affecting the prices?
- What are the competitive factors for success in the market?
- Do the products offered currently meet customer needs or is additional development needed?