The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
Programmable robot is an automatic device that performs functions normally ascribed though programs or remote control. These can range from remote-controlled to PC-controlled robots and also from simple wheeled robots to complex robots such as humanoids. These robots help in understanding and conceptualizing the theories involved in designing and operating a robot and also help to program the robot using simple virtual programming languages such C, C++, Java, and others, helping consumers to have a structured thinking towards problem solving. The major consumers of these robots are students, hobbyists and researchers.KEY TAKE-AWAYS
- Analysis of the programmable robots market which has been segmented based on component, application, and geography
- The analysis of the market dynamics, based on factors such as key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges that influence the growth of the market, along with the value chain analysis of the programmable robots market
- Detailed competitive landscape of the key players with an in-depth market share analysis, along with their growth strategies
- The Porter’s five forces framework has been applied for the analysis of the programmable robots market. Illustrative analysis, segmentation, and forecast of the market in the major geographies has been done to provide an overall view of the programmable robots market
- Detailed profiles of the key companies present in the programmable robots market, along with their growth strategies
This programmable robots market report includes the detailed analysis of market dynamics, Porter’s five forces model, value chain, competitive landscape, and market scenario during the forecast period. The report profiles the key players in the programmable robots market with their respective market share analysis. The prominent players profiled in this report are The Lego Group (Denmark), Honda Motor Co., Ltd. (Japan), Aldebaran Robotics SAS (France), Innovation First International, Inc. (U.S.), WowWee Group Limited (Hong Kong), RobotShop, Inc. (Canada), Orbotix, Inc. (U.S.), Bossa Nova Robotics, Inc. (U.S.), RoboBuilder Co., Ltd. (South Korea), Romotive, Inc. (U.S.), Yujin Robot Co., Ltd. (South Korea), and others.