Military communication defines the transmission of information such as orders and instructions among the military personnel across regions within a short span of time with no loss of data. Geographic dispersion of military is one of the reason for the growth in the market for fast operations and communications. The other factors driving the military communications market are replacement of aging equipment and better security solutions for protected, safe, and fast communication. Satellite communication has become a vital platform for all the communication processing. Hence, the components and terminals used in satellite communication are in great demand and will continue to grow in future with the introduction of advanced technologies.The Military communications market has been segmented on the basis of components into military SATCOM terminal, military radio systems, military security systems, and communication management system; on the basis of communication segmented into airborne communication, air-ground communication, underwater communication, ground based communication, and shipborne communication; and on the basis of application segmented into command and control, routine operations, situational awareness, and other applications.
The global military communications market is estimated grow from USD 23.02 billion in 2015 to USD 40.82 billion by 2020, at a CAGR of 12.1% from 2015 to 2020.
The notable market players operating in this market are Northrop Grumman, L-3 Communications, BAE Systems, Rockwell Collins, Thales, Airbus Group, Lockheed Martin Corporation, Harris Corporation, General Dynamics, Raytheon, and Alcatel Lucent. This report on military communication provides in-depth analysis of the key players in solutions and services ecosystem with their profiles and recent developments, key issues and opportunities in the market, global adoption trends, and future growth potential.
Reasons To Buy the Report:
From an insight perspective, this research report has focused on various levels of analysis?industry analysis (industry trends and value chain analysis), market share analysis of top players, and company profiles, which together comprise and discuss the basic views on the competitive landscape, emerging and high-growth segments of the military communications market, high-growth regions and their respective government initiatives, drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges.
The report will enrich both established firms as well as new entrants/smaller firms to gauge the pulse of the market, which in turn will help the firms in garnering a greater market, share. Firms purchasing the report could use any one or combination of the below mentioned five strategies (market penetration, product development/innovation, market development, market diversification, and competitive assessment) for strengthening their market share.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on military communications solutions offered by the top players in this market.
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, research and development activities, and new product launches in the global military communications market.
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative emerging markets. The report analyses the markets for various global military communications solutions across all regions.
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, recent developments, and investments in the military communications market.
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of leading players in the global military communications market.