The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
The European nuclear medicine/radiopharmaceuticals market is segmented on the basis of type, application, and country. The European nuclear medicine/radiopharmaceuticals market is valued at USD 1.095 billion in 2015 and is poised to grow at a CAGR of 8.2% during the forecasted period.Factors such as increasing preference for SPECT and PET scans, advances in radiotracers, advent of alpha radio immunotherapy-based targeted cancer treatment, increasing incidence & mortality rate of cancer and cardiac ailments are driving the growth of this market. Moreover, potential radioisotopes in the pipeline, cyclotron based production are likely to create huge opportunities for this market in the coming years. However, factors such as shorter half-life of radiopharmaceuticals, competition from conventional diagnostic procedures are hindering the growth of this market.
Some of the major players in the European nuclear medicine/radiopharmaceuticals market include Cardinal Health Inc. (U.S.), GE Healthcare (U.K.), Bracco Imaging S.p.A (Italy), Eczacibasi-Monrol Nuclear Products (Turkey), Nordion, Inc. (Canada), Advanced Accelerator Applications S.A. (France), Bayer Healthcare (Germany), Lantheus Medical Imaging, Inc. (U.S.), IBA Molecular Imaging (Belgium), and Mallinckrodt plc (Ireland).
Reasons To Buy the Report:
The report will enrich both established firms as well as new entrants/smaller firms to gauge the pulse of the European market, which in turn helps the firms garner a greater market share. Firms purchasing the report could use any one or a combination of the below-mentioned five strategies (market penetration, product development/innovation, market development, market diversification, and competitive assessment) for strengthening their market shares.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on the product portfolios offered by the top players in the European nuclear medicine/radiopharmaceuticals market. The report analyzes the European nuclear medicine/radiopharmaceuticals market by type, application, and country
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on the upcoming technologies, research and development activities, and new product launches in the European nuclear medicine/radiopharmaceuticals market
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about the lucrative emerging markets. The report analyzes the markets for various European nuclear medicine/radiopharmaceuticals technologies across Europe
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped regions, recent developments, and investments in the European nuclear medicine/radiopharmaceuticals market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of the market shares, strategies, products, distribution networks, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players in the European nuclear medicine/radiopharmaceuticals market