The antenna, transducer, and radome market is expected to grow from USD 7.91 billion in 2015 to USD 12.48 billion by 2020, at a CAGR of 9.53% from 2015 to 2020. The market for antenna, transducer, and radome is driven by factors, such as improvements in sonar and sensor technologies to boost the market for defense transducers, modernization programs related to defense antennas, and increase in fleet size.The market size estimations for various segments and subsegments of this market were obtained through extensive secondary research and corroboration with primaries.
Homeland security application segment to witness higher growth during the forecast period
The key applications considered for the market study are defense, aerospace, and homeland security, wherein the overall antenna, transducer, and radome market is dominated by the defense segment. However, the homeland security segment is projected to grow at a comparatively higher CAGR of 12.96% during the forecast period.
North America dominates the ATR market; this market in Asia-Pacific is projected to grow at the highest CAGR from 2015 to 2020
In 2015, North America is estimated to account for the largest share of the antenna, transducer, and radome market. However, the Asia-Pacific region is expected to witness the highest growth rate in the antenna, transducer, and radome market in the coming years. This can be attributed to the increasing fleet size and modernization of military programs in this region.
The major players operating in this market are Cobham plc (U.K.), L-3 Communications Holdings Inc. (U.S.), Exelis Inc. (U.S.), Lockheed Martin Corporation (U.S.), Raytheon Company (U.S.), and Thales SA (France), among others.
Reasons To Buy the Report:
From an insight perspective, this research report has focused on various levels of analysis?industry analysis (industry trends, and Porter’s Five Forces analysis), market share analysis of top players, supply chain analysis, and company profiles, which together comprise and discuss the basic views on the competitive landscape; emerging and high-growth segments of the antenna, transducer, and radome market; high-growth regions and countries and their respective regulatory policies; government initiatives; and market drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- By Company Type - Tier 1 – 35 %, Tier 2 – 45%, and Tier 3 – 20%
- By Designation – C level – 35%, Director level – 25%, Others – 40%
- By Region – North America - 45%, Europe – 30%, Asia-Pacific – 20%, RoW – 5%
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information offered by the top 10 players in the antenna, transducer, and radome market
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, research & development activities, and new product launches in the antenna, transducer, and radome market
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative emerging markets - the report analyzes the markets for antenna, transducer, and radome across varied regions
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the antenna, transducer, and radome market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of leading players in the antenna, transducer, and radome market