The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
"The commercial aircraft oxygen systems market is expected to reach USD 4.47 billion by the end of 2020”
The commercial aircraft oxygen systems (CAOS) market is expected to witness a healthy growth during the forecast period. The market is projected to reach USD 4.47 billion by 2020 at a CAGR of 6.33% from 2015 to 2020. The market is mainly driven by the increase in commercial aircraft deliveries due to rise in air travel and the high growth of the retrofit market in the European and Asia-Pacific regions respectively.
Chemical oxygen generators provide oxygen through chemical reaction. These generators have a limited shelf life, after which they must be replaced. Chemical oxygen generators for passengers are installed in the overhead compartments above the passenger seats. The high growth of the chemical oxygen generator segment in the CAOS market is due to a recent mandate by the FAA to install chemical oxygen generators in aircraft carrying more than 20 passengers. The European region is the second-largest market for chemical oxygen generators.
“Significant growth opportunities for passenger oxygen systems market”
The CAOS market is dominated by the passenger aircraft oxygen system segment, both in terms of growth rate and market share. Passenger oxygen systems have higher replacement frequency when compared to crew oxygen systems. Some of the components of the crew oxygen system, such as oxygen delivery system, are not replaced. Whereas, in case of the passenger oxygen system, the entire system is replaced once the system reached its useful service life. Hence, market for the passenger oxygen systems is expected to register a higher CAGR than the crew systems.
“The European region to witness the highest CAGR during the forecast period”
The European region is expected to exhibit the highest growth rate in the CAOS market during the forecast period of 2015 to 2020. Leading commercial aircraft manufacturers, such as Airbus and ATR, are based in this region. Therefore, the market for line fit applications is huge, which has led to the rise in demand for aircraft oxygen systems.
Break-up of profile of primary participants for the report has been given below.
The major companies profiled in the report include B/E Aerospace (U.S.), Zodiac Aerospace (France), Cobham Plc (U.K.), Air Liquide (France), and Technodinamika (Russia) among others.
Reasons To Buy the Report:
From an insight perspective, this research report has focused on various levels of analysis?industry analysis (industry trends), market share analysis of top players, supply chain analysis, and company profiles, which together comprise and discuss the basic views on the competitive landscape; emerging and high-growth segments of the commercial aircraft oxygen system market; high-growth regions; and market drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- By Company Type - Tier 1 –20 %, Tier 2 – 40%, Tier 3 – 40%
- By Designation – C level – 30%, Director level – 10%, Others – 60%
- By Region – North America - 30%, Europe – 40%, APAC – 20%, Middle East – 10%
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on commercial aircraft oxygen systems offered by the top market players
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, research & development activities, and new product launches in the market
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative emerging markets - the report analyzes the markets for commercial aircraft oxygen systems across regions
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the global commercial aircraft oxygen systems market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players in the market