The global market for Pipeline Transportation Solutions and Services is projected to exceed US$14 billion by 2024, driven by a slowly recovering oil and gas industry and the resulting improvement in outlook for CAPEX and OPEX spending across the hydrocarbon value chain. Few of the benefits of pipeline delivery of energy include safe and environmentally friendly method of transportation; ability to transport large quantities of energy sources which would otherwise be expensive to ship; pipelines are more energy efficient than rail or road transport; and lower carbon footprint, among others. Other major factors driving growth in the market include aging pipeline networks in developed countries and the resulting need for upgrades; growing focus on moving natural gas distribution pipelines directly to homes, businesses and industries. The United States represents the largest market worldwide supported by the sheer volume of shale gas projects in the country. Asia-Pacific ranks as the fastest growing market with a CAGR of 12.8% over the analysis period led by factors such as underdeveloped and insufficient distribution infrastructure in developing Asian countries and the resulting untapped potential for immediate and medium-term pipeline network expansion; and growing gas trade between Asia, Russia and Northeast Asia.
Download Free Sample Pages of this report
Summary of Findings
- Growing Production and Supply of Natural Gas Drive Healthy Market Growth for Pipeline Transportation
- Emergence of Shale Gas as a Viable Energy Source Generates Huge Market Opportunities
- Advancements in Pipeline System Automation and Control Solutions to Spearhead Growth
- Rising Need to Safeguard Pipeline Infrastructure Spurs Demand for Pipeline Security Systems
- Prominence of Automated Planning & Scheduling Boosts Demand for Pipeline Optimization Solutions
Timeline for Analysis
- Market Estimates and Forecasts for 2016-2024
- Historic Review 2011-2015
Geographic Markets Analyzed
- US, Canada, Japan, Europe (France, Germany, Italy, UK, Spain, Russia, and Rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (China, India, and Rest of Asia-Pacific), Middle East & Africa, and Latin America
Market Segmentation & Classification
- Oil Pipeline, Gas Pipeline, and Petroleum Products Pipeline
- ABB Limited
- Aconex Limited
- CygNet Software, Inc.
- Emerson Process Management Limited
- GE Grid Solutions, LLC
- Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd.
How Can You Benefit?
This research project broadly covers analysis of all market trends, drivers, challenges and other macro market scenarios you need to know to improve your strategic planning and remain informed and competitive. The study also provides reliable ready facts and exclusive statistical data insights in addition to expert and highly accurate market size forecasts and projections to help you identify new markets and opportunities for revenue growth and sustainability. The extensive reportage of industry, company and product news and stories together with coverage of all major and niche players provided in the report helps you build a 360 degree perspective on your markets and gain unsurpassed insights needed to devise plans and strategies to maximize business growth.