The expansion of the global cosmetic, perfume and toiletry industry is forecast to reach 3.6% p.a. in the coming years. Between 2008 and 2014 the market increased with an average annual growth of 5.4%. Currently, make-up and skin care products account for 45.2% of the global demand while the remaining market share is divided between perfumes and toilet waters (18.3%), hair products (15.7%), dental and oral hygiene products (6.5%), deodorants and antiperspirants (3.0%), bath products (1.4%), pre-shave, shaving and after-shave products (1.0%) and other cosmetics, perfumes and toiletries (8.8%).
China, India, Italy, Japan and the United States represent the largest cosmetic, perfume and toiletry markets while the strongest annual growth is forecast to occur in Bangladesh (11.7%), Ethiopia (11.2%), China (7.3%), India (7.1%) and Vietnam (6.7%).
The report package Cosmetic, Perfume and Toiletry Markets in the World to 2020 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts offers the most up-to-date industry data on the actual market situation, and future outlook for cosmetics, perfumes and toiletries in the world. Along with a global cosmetic, perfume and toiletry market report the package includes country reports from the following countries:
Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Belgium, Bolivia, Bulgaria, Canada, China, Colombia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Ecuador, Egypt, Estonia, Ethiopia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Ghana, Greece, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Iran, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Lebanon, Lithuania, Macedonia, Malawi, Malaysia, Mexico, Moldova, Mongolia, Morocco, Nepal, Netherlands, Nigeria, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Panama, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, Russia, Senegal, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Sweden, Thailand, Trinidad and Tobago, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, United States, Uruguay, Vietnam, Yemen
The research includes historic data from 2009 to 2015 and forecasts until 2020 which makes the reports an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales and product managers, consultants, analysts, and other people looking for key industry data in readily accessible documents with clearly presented tables and graphs.
The reports help answer the following questions:
- What is the current size of the cosmetic, perfume and toiletry market in the world and in different countries?
- How is the cosmetic, perfume and toiletry market divided into different product segments?
- How are the overall market and different product segments growing?
- How is the market predicted to develop in the future?
- What is the market potential compared to other countries?
The latest industry data included in the reports:
- Overall cosmetic, perfume and toiletry market size, 2009-2020
- Cosmetic, perfume and toiletry market size by product segment, 2009-2020
- Growth rates of the overall cosmetic, perfume and toiletry market and different product segments, 2009-2020
- Shares of different product segments of the overall cosmetic, perfume and toiletry market, 2008, 2014 and 2019
- Market Potential Rates of the overall cosmetic, perfume and toiletry market and different product segments
The market data is given for the following product segments:
Dental and oral hygiene products
Deodorants and antiperspirants
Make-up and skin care products
Perfumes and toilet waters
Pre-shave, shaving and after-shave products
Other cosmetics, perfumes and toiletries
Among the key reasons to purchase include the following:
- Gain an outlook of the historic development, current market situation, and future outlook of the cosmetic, perfume and toiletry market in the world to 2020
- Track industry developments and identify market opportunities
- Plan and develop marketing, market-entry, market expansion, and other business strategies by identifying the key market opportunities and prospects
- Save time and money with the readily accessible key market data included in the reports. The data is clearly presented and can be easily incorporated into presentations and internal reports.