The global automotive engine market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 6.03%, from USD 63.36 billion in 2015 to USD 84.91 billion by 2020, while the global engine mounts market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 6.38%, from USD 3.62 billion in 2015 to USD 4.93 billion by 2020.“The increasing demand for luxury vehicles and racing cars is driving the automotive engine market.”
Asia-Pacific and North America are estimated to be the largest markets for automotive engines. The North American automotive engine market, in terms of value, is projected to grow at the highest CAGR from 2015 to 2020. This can be mainly attributed to the growing demand for high-power engines for luxury vehicles. Additionally, the demand for high-grade natural rubber for engine mounts with high load carrying capacity is increasing. The gasoline application segment of the North American market is estimated to account for the largest market share in 2015. Alternatively, the natural gas segment of the Asia-Pacific market is projected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period. Government regulations to lower emissions are fostering the growth of the technologically advanced automotive engine market.
“L4 Engine: Largest market for automotive engines, by engine type”
L4 engines are estimated to dominate the automotive engine market, in terms of value, in 2015, followed by V6 and V8 engines. However, the infrared automotive engine market, in terms of value, is projected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period.
This report segments the automotive engine market as follows: by fuel type (gasoline, diesel, hybrid, and natural gas), by engine type (L4, L6, V6, and V8), by engine mount (elastomer, hydraulic, and electrohydraulic), by vehicle type (PC, LCV, HCV, and two-wheeler), and by region (Asia-Pacific, Europe, North America, and RoW). Key players in the automotive engine market have also been identified and profiled.
The study also contains insights provided by various industry experts, ranging from component suppliers to Tier 1 companies and OEMs. The break-up of the primaries is as follows:
Reasons To Buy the Report:
This research report comprises various levels of analysis?industry analysis (pricing trends and PEST analysis), market share analysis of top players, value chain analysis, and company profiles?which comprise and discuss the basic views on the competitive landscape, emerging and high-growth market segments, and high-growth regions and countries, with their respective regulatory policies.
The report also provides a comprehensive review of market drivers, restraints, opportunities, challenges, and key issues in the global automotive engine market. Firms purchasing the report could use any one or a combination of the below-mentioned five strategies (market penetration, product development/innovation, market development, market diversification, and competitive assessment) to strengthen their market presence.
The report provides insights about the following points:
- By Company Type - Tier 1 - 32 %, Tier 2 - 55%, Others - 13%
- By Designation - C level - 17%, D level - 31%, Others - 52%
- By Region - North America - 10%, Europe - 20%, Asia-Oceania - 40%, RoW – 30%
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information about the automotive engines offered by the top 10 players in the market
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights into upcoming technologies, R&D activities, and new product launches in the automotive engine market
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about types of automotive engines. The report analyzes markets for various automotive engines across regions
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped regions, recent developments, and investments in the automotive engine market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market share, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of leading players in the automotive engine market