The latest report offers comprehensive analysis of the global protein ingredients market. The assesses that this market will generate revenues of $27.70bn in 2015.
Now: “Protein: a trending functional food ingredient in Europe”. This is an example of the business critical headline that you need to know about - and more importantly, you need to read how this will impact your company and the industry more broadly. How are you and your company reacting to this news? Are you sufficiently informed?
How this report will benefit you
Read on to discover how you can exploit the future business opportunities emerging in this sector. This new study tells you and tells you NOW.
In this brand new report you will receive 112 in-depth tables, charts and graphs – all unavailable elsewhere.
The 111 page report provides clear detailed insight into the global protein ingredients market. It reveals the key drivers and challenges affecting the market.
By ordering and reading our brand new report today you stay better informed and ready to act.
• Global protein ingredients market forecasts from 2015-2025
• Regional protein ingredients market forecasts from 2015-2025 covering Asia-Pacific, Europe and North America
• Protein Ingredients submarket forecasts from 2015-2025 covering animal proteins milk (MPC), whey proteins, gelatine, casein, egg protein, and plant proteins vegetable (TVP), soy (SPI/SPC), wheat protein, pea protein and other protein ingredients
• Leading submarkets forecasts within each regional market from 2015-2025
• Analysis of the key factors driving growth in the global and regional level protein ingredients markets from 2015-2025
• Profiles of the leading protein ingredients companies in 2015 including Omega Protein Corporation, Kerry Group, DuPont, ADM and CHS
• Anyone within the food supply chain
• Business development managers
• Marketing managers
• Government agencies
• Product development managers
• Food trends researchers
• Food buyers