The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
The report provides strategic insights into the overarching Strategic Positioning and degree of Environmental Responsiveness of the Global Top 5 Business Jet Manufacturers through a Strategic Factor Analysis Summary (SFAS) framework analysis; also referred to as Quantitative SWOT Analysis, against the backdrop of an evolving industry landscape & shifting global dynamics.
The global business jet market continues to make steady recovery from the inertia that followed the economic crisis driven by continued economic recovery underway in the U.S., surge in demand for heavy jets and introduction of a number of new aircraft programs by the industry OEMs incorporating cutting edge technologies & innovations translating into enhanced performance capabilities, safety features & optimized operating economics. The global market for business jets is estimated to be worth $21.5 billion as of 2014 and is projected to grow at 2.8% CAGR through 2033. The demand for business jets continues to recover steadily with aircraft delivery numbers in 2014 registering a 6.5% year on year growth. The delivery numbers continue to be dominated by Bombardier in volume terms & led by Gulfstream in value terms respectively with the duo collectively holding over 70% market share (based on aircraft billings/sales revenues) in 2014 with continued, robust demand growth in the heavy & medium jets segments. The business jet delivery numbers for H1 2015, however, have not been as optimistic with aircraft deliveries & aircraft billings declining by 4.1% & 4.6% respectively with the industry impacted by volatility in global markets & continued consolidation in the energy sector.
However, long term demand drivers & market fundamentals for business jets remain robust & firmly in place indicating towards sustained, steady demand growth for business jets over medium to long term. Additionally, the market dynamics for business jets are likely to witness major transformation with the era of supersonic business jets likely to become a reality towards the early 2020s with a number of industry OEMs, led by Gulfstream, actively pursuing R&D towards development of a range of supersonic flight technologies capable of enabling feasible supersonic flights while meeting regulatory requirements simultaneously.
The report provides an overall SFAS score on each of the Top 5 Business Jet manufacturers based on an analysis of each company’s strategic positioning & the degree of responsiveness to its internal & external environment respectively, thereby, making it especially useful for competitive & comparative analysis. The framework generates an insightful snapshot of the prevailing, overall strategic equation for each company by identifying, weighing, prioritizing & ranking strategic factors present in the internal & external environment through an Internal Factor Analysis Summary (IFAS) matrix followed by an External Factor Analysis Summary (EFAS) matrix based on their strategic significance & potential degree of impact along-with each respective company’s corresponding degree of responsiveness to those factors.
The framework, thus, assesses the strategic positioning & the degree of responsiveness of each company towards the present as well as emerging market & industry dynamics to be able to harness potential growth opportunities effectively by leveraging its structural & core strengths while negating threats simultaneously.
SFAS, as a framework, thus, scores over the traditional SWOT analysis framework, in terms, of its ability to quantify strengths, weaknesses, opportunities & threats respectively based on the potential degree of effect of each strategic factor being analyzed and the company’s commensurate degree of responsiveness to that, thereby, making it much more effective for competitive assessment & analysis and from a strategic planning standpoint with the creation of a quantitative strategic snapshot on each of the companies.
Relevance & Usefulness of the Report:
The report provides insights & inputs to be incorporated into the broader strategic planning & decision making processes and will be essential from a competitive analysis standpoint as well.
The report will be useful for:
- - Strategic Planning, Competitive Assessment & Analysis
- - Identification of Key Strategic Factors classified & categorized under Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities & Threats for each company along-with their Quantitative Weights indicating Strategic Significance of each respective Factor through a Strategic Factor Analysis Summary (SFAS) Matrix
- - Generation of an overall Strategic Equation & Quantified SFAS score for each Company based on analysis of Strategic Positioning, Market Dynamics & Responsiveness.
- - Competitor Analysis & Comparative Analysis of OEMs with quantification enhancing & facilitating Comparative Assessment & Analysis.
- - Assessment & evaluation of the Company’s Degree of Orientation & Responsiveness towards Internal & External Environmental factors as assessed through the Internal & External Factor Analysis Summary (EFAS) Matrices.
- - Identifying & highlighting areas for making potential Strategic Changes, Adjustments & Realignment
- - Analysis & Assessment of Emerging Market Trends & Developments impacting the Industry/Sector
- - Analysis of Forces Driving as well as restraining the Industry & their overall Dynamics
- - Inputs on Market Evolution & Outlook with Demand & Growth Projections
The SFAS Framework analysis report will be essential for those having strategic interest in the global Business Jet market and/or any of these companies & will be especially useful for Key Decision-Makers, Program & Project Managers, Procurement Managers, Top Management of Industry Players & Other Companies, Industry OEMs, Suppliers, Vendors, MRO Services Providers and other Key Players in the Industry Value Chain. The report will also be useful for existing & potential Investors, Industry & Company Analysts, M&A Advisory Firms, Strategy & Management Consulting Firms, PE Firms, Venture Capitalists, Financing & Leasing Companies, Researchers and all those associated with the industry or any of these companies.
Features, Benefits & Reasons to Procure:-
- -Quantitative SWOT Analysis with Comparable, Numeric SFAS Scores on each Company
- -Significant Time Savings
- -Visual Representation enables Easy Comprehension
- -Meetings & Presentation Ready Format
- -Superior & Enriched User Experience with Incorporation of Relevant Images