Sustainability in the Global Defense Industry 2011-2012: Market Trends and Opportunities, Forecast of Budgets and Profitability, Defense Industry Procurement and Marketing Initiatives
Sustainability in the Global Defense Industry 2011–2012: Market Trends and Opportunities, Forecast of Budgets and Profitability, Defense Industry Procurement and Marketing Initiatives” is a new report that analyzes how companies in the defense industry perceive sustainability. The report contains in-depth analysis on the principal drivers and challenges with regards to sustainability plus the market-specific growth opportunities associated with the implementation of sustainable practices. It also benchmarks successful sustainable initiatives and energy-efficiency measures adopted by various companies.
This report also examines the impact of sustainability on profits and cost saving targets set by companies. It also analyzes the procurement strategies and practices being undertaken; category-level spending outlooks; changes in sustainable procurement budgets; supplier selection criteria and investment opportunities available for leading purchase decision makers. The report identifies key drivers and practices of green marketing, and the channels used to effectively market green credentials.
- Cost savings and operational efficiency, client demand and compliance with legislation are major drivers influencing sustainability efforts in the defense industry.
- Survey results show that 42% of defense industry suppliers expect to see an increase in profitability over the next 12 months due to implementation of sustainability.
- Effective health and safety management system, reduction of GHG emissions and use of recyclable or reusable product components are critical sustainability criteria for supplier selection.
The report features the opinions of defense industry respondents related to the following:
- What sustainability means to the industry!
- Factors that drive sustainability measures
- Barriers that confront effective implementation of sustainability.
- Sustainable and energy efficiency measures and their impact on profitability.
- Metrics used for the measurement of sustainability performance.
- Procurement of sustainable materials.
- Demand for sustainable products and services, including markets that will drive growth.
- Changes expected in sustainability budgets and cost saving targets.
- Methods of marketing green credentials and the use of media channels.
- Sustainability leaders.
Reasons to Buy
- Drive revenues by understanding future sustainable product investment areas and growth regions
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by identifying buyer sustainability budgets and areas of investment.
- Better promote your business by aligning capabilities and business practices with the changing sustainability needs of customers.
- Uncover the business outlook, key sustainability challenges and opportunities
- Understand the effect of sustainability on other players and competitors in the industry.
- Benchmark sustainable initiatives with key industry leaders and identify major trends that affect the industry.
- Secure stronger customer relationships by understanding the leading business concerns and changing strategies of buyers.
- Identify specific green marketing channels your competitors are using to win business.
Purchase this Report