This report provides a detailed analysis of the current industry size and growth expectations during 2013-18, including highlights of the key growth stimulators. It also benchmarks the industry against key global markets and provides detailed understanding of emerging opportunities in specific areas.
SDI’s "The Sri Lankan Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness and Emerging Opportunities to 2020: Market Profile" is an essential source of information covering the market attractiveness and emerging opportunities of the defense industry in Sri Lanka.
The Sri Lankan defense budget stands at US$2.1 billion in 2015, registering a CAGR of 4.07% during the historic period. An increase in defense expenditure is expected during the forecast period, at a CAGR of 7.55%,
Reasons To Buy
"The Sri Lankan Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness and Emerging Opportunities to 2020: Market Profile" allows you to:
- Understand the market size and forecasts of the Sri Lanka defense industry.
- Understand the budget allocation of the Sri Lanka defense industry.
- Gain knowledge on Homeland Security market size and forecast.
- Gain insight into the benchmarking data with Key global markets.
- Understand the key trends and growth stimulators of the Sri Lanka defense industry.