Iberdrola Renewables Acquires Two Wind Power Projects from Gamesa - Deal Analysis from GlobalData
Iberdrola Renovables, S.A (Iberdrola) entered the renewable energy market in Catalonia, with the acquisition of the Conesa II and Savalla wind farms. These are the first two wind farms in this autonomus region, with a total installed capacity of 50 MW. These wind farms were developed by Gamesa and comprise 25 G90 wind turbines. This acquisition will bring Iberdrola closer to its aim of becoming a key developer in the Catalonia region.
The scope of the report includes -
- The information and analysis of Conesa II and Savalla wind farms.
- Iberdrola's strategy to consolidate its position in Spain
- Strategic agreement signed between Iberdrola and Gamesa.
- Iberdrola's strategy to enter the market in Catalonia.
Reasons to buy
The Deal Report attempts to focus on the reasons for capitalizing on the wind energy market in Rajasthan, India. It will allow the reader to -
- Understand the features of Conesa II and Savalla wind farms
- Understand the strategic agreement signed between Iberdrola and Gamesa
- Understand the reason behind aquisition of the wind farms in Catalonia