Defense Business Confidence Report H1 2015” is a new report that globally analyzes industry opinions on the latest economic and customer issues, and their impact on investment decisions and growth prospects within the defense industry. This report also examines executive opinion about the current and future state of the economy and its retrospective effect on the industry. Furthermore, it analyzes the likely effect of supplier price changes, sales performance, and staff headcount within the industry in H1 2015. In addition, it provides an overview of the key priorities, threats, and opportunities for the global defense industry over the next six months
- Overall, 39% of defense respondents state that they are operating in a stable economic environment, while 30% state that the current economic conditions are unfavorable.
- In total, 59% of executives project a positive change in customer confidence in H1 2015.
- Defense industry operatives from North America forecast the lowest growth in staff headcount by 0.4% in H1 2015.
- Improving operational efficiency and customer retention are the two biggest priorities for global defense industry.
This report is the result of an extensive survey drawn from Strategic Defence Intelligence’s exclusive panel of leading global defense industry executives. The report analyzes current economic conditions prevailing across the globe and their impact on the defense industry, and forecasts the company and industry growth prospects in H1 2015. Furthermore, it provides information about the impact of customer confidence, supplier prices, and staff headcount likely to affect investment decisions in the industry over the next six months.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following:
- Industry executives’ opinion about the current state of the global economy: examines the prevailing economic conditions and executives’ opinion about the global economy and the state of economy across various regions.
- Growth prospects of company and industry: provides industry executives’ expectation towards growth prospects for their company and the Industry over the next six months.
- Change in customer confidence: analyzes defense industry executives’ opinion about the change in customer confidence, globally, in H1 2015.
- Impact of supplier prices: determines the expected change in supplier prices across various categories and their impact on business confidence, and examines the key factors influencing the change.
- Change in staff headcount and sales performance: tracks the expected change in staff headcount and sales among industry executives operating in various regions in H1 2015.
- Investment activities: ascertains the various investment activities on which industry executives intend to focus on, and tracks the change priorities and strategies regarding future investments.
- Business concerns: examines industry executives’ attitude towards various business concerns.
- Key priorities: identifies the immediate priorities of industry executives operating in various regions.
Reasons To Buy
- The report projects the current and future operating conditions of the defense industry, and allows readers to make effective business decisions.
- The report assists readers to make strategic decisions by understanding the present and future economic and consumer issues including key growth regions.
- Defense suppliers will be provided with a clear uncovering of the key challenges and opportunities, and will be able to identify the key priorities likely to affect the industry’s growth prospects.
- The report forecasts the change in supplier prices of various products, which are likely to influence the industry’s growth prospects in H1 2015.
- The report helps defense executives to recognize the change in customer confidence levels in the global defense industry over the next six months.
Questions about this report?
P: +1 646 513 4192 (US)
P: +31 20 486 1286 (EU)