Robotics in Healthcare – new study showing you trends, R&D progress, and predicted revenues
Where’s the robotics in healthcare market heading? This brand new report shows you potential revenues and volume sales to 2025, assessing data, trends, opportunities and prospects there.
Our 194-page report provides 109 tables, charts, and graphs. Discover the most lucrative areas in the industry and the future market prospects. Our new study lets you assess forecasted sales at overall world market and regional level. You will see financial results, interviews, trends, opportunities, and revenue predictions. Much opportunity remains in this growing healthcare market.
Forecasts from 2015-2025 and other analyses show you commercial prospects
Besides revenue forecasting to 2025, our new study provides you with recent results, growth rates, and market shares. There you find original analyses, with business outlooks and developments. Discover qualitative analyses (including SWOT and Porter’s Five Forces Analysis), market attractiveness analyses, product profiles and commercial developments.
Read the full transcripts of 4 exclusive interviews from market leading companies informing your understanding and allowing you to assess prospects for investments and sales, including:
- Christopher Prentice, CEO of Mazor Robotics
- Corey Zankowski, Vice President, Product and Strategic Portfolio Management at Varian Medical Systems
- Neil Madle, Director, International Corporate Communications & Investor Relations at Varian Medical Systems
- Michael Chan, General Manager and Executive Vice President at InTouch Health
- Dr. Gery Colombo, CEO of Hocoma
Discover revenue and volume (units) sales projections for the world market and submarkets to 2025
Along with revenue and volume forecasts for the overall global market, discover forecasts to 2025 for these five submarkets:
- Surgical Robots
- Rehabilitation Robots
- Non-invasive Radiosurgery Robots
- Hospital/Pharmacy Robots
- Other medical robots
With our investigation you gain business research and analysis with submarkets sales predictions and discussions. You find analysis of competition, market attractiveness as well as commercial drivers and restraints affecting each submarket. See what's likely to achieve the most success.
You gain competitive advantages by understanding the dynamics, opportunities and challenges facing the robotics in healthcare market. As well as finding technologies that will likely to achieve the most success.
What are the prospects in the leading regions and countries?
In addition to analyses of the overall world market, you discover individual revenue forecasts for 5 regional markets to 2025:
- North America
- South America
- Rest of the World
There will be growth in established and in developing healthcare markets. Our analyses show that North America and Asia, in particular, will continue to achieve high revenue growth to 2025. Developments worldwide such as favourable government funding and rising awareness of minimally invasive surgeries will influence the market.
There exist many opportunities for robotic technologies companies developing robots used in healthcare. You can assess the industry's future - hear about developments and find their significance in our analytical report.
Leading products and companies
What will happen next? We predict the overall world market for robotics in healthcare will reach $3,058m in 2015, and expand further to 2025.
Our study shows you what technologies, products and companies hold greatest potential. The report contains reviews of 27 leading medical robots on the market and their manufacturing companies.
From 2015 to 2025, many opportunities will arise. Ageing population, government funding and FDA initiatives, technological advancements and the rapid growth of the hospital/pharmacy robots submarket will drive sales to 2025. Our work shows you the technological and commercial possibilities, helping you stay ahead.
Research and development - assess innovation, trends and possibilities
What about R&D - the pipeline for new medical robots? You will see further 9 pipeline products currently under development by players in the robotics in healthcare market.
Surgical robots are currently the most dynamic submarket within the overall robotics in healthcare market in terms of its wealth of technological innovations and R&D pipeline. Medical robots that exhibit both clinical and economical benefits over existing healthcare solutions are in great demand.
What issues will affect the robotics in healthcare market?
Our new report discusses issues and events affecting the robotics in healthcare market. You will find discussions, including qualitative analyses:
- Ageing population and increasing patient demographics
- Increasing healthcare expenditure worldwide
- FDA approval process requiring data showing cost-effectiveness
- Government support and funding for medical robots
- Costs limitations of medical robots
- Increasing awareness of minimally invasive surgeries
- Exponential growth of the telemedicine robotics market
- New regulations in leading national markets
You will see discussions of technological, commercial, political and economic matters, with emphasis on the competitive landscape and business outlooks.
How the Robotics in Healthcare Market Forecast 2015-2025: Opportunities for Leading Companies report helps you
In summary, our new 196 page report gives you the following knowledge:
- Revenue and volume (unit) forecasts to 2025 for the world robotics in healthcare market and 5 submarkets - discover the industry’s prospects, finding promising places for investments and revenues
- Revenue forecasts to 2025 for the leading 5 regional markets - North America, Europe, Asia, South America, and Rest of the World
- Reviews of 27 leading medical robots on the market - hear about products, and analysis of their advantages and disadvantages.
- Reviews of 9 pipeline products under development - investigate developmental trends and progress
- Discussion of what stimulates and restrains companies in the market - you assess challenges and strengths
- Understanding of competition and opportunities - you see what affects that industry, learning what shapes its future
- Prospects for established firms and those seeking to enter the market - you explore needs, practices and outlooks for success
- View interviews with market leading companies - gain exclusive market insights, company performance and their products in R&D.
You will find quantitative and qualitative analyses with independent predictions. You will receive information that only our report contains, staying informed with this invaluable business intelligence.
Information found nowhere else
We give independent analysis from our primary and secondary research. You will receive business intelligence found only in our study, seeing where prospects are lucrative and growth is likely.
With our report you are less likely to fall behind in knowledge or miss opportunity. See how you could benefit your research, analyses, and decisions, saving you time and getting you recognition for commercial insight.
Discover technological and commercial prospects from 2015 by ordering now
This new study is for everybody needing commercial analyses for the robotics in healthcare market and leading companies. You find data, trends and predictions. Please order our report now.