Analyzing the Global Aerospace and Defense Industry
In many a daily perspective, we consider aerospace and defense to be the epitome of human ingenuity, invention and scientific effort over more than a century. Many a modern day conveniences of civil society have actually been driven by efforts invested by countries, and people into these sectors. There are many considerations that lead countries, organizations and people to observe this industry very closely and participate in its development at the same time. The primary reason is self protection and achievement of overall technical superiority as guided by political aspirations.
The group dynamics in this industry is global and close ended at the same time. On some instances, it may also surpass pure economic considerations. Some may debate that this industry is like a very high admittance only private club with very limited players but the chain network of suppliers, producers and consumers stretches far beyond the general observation. The new report on Analyzing the Global Aerospace and Defense Industry is precisely aimed at bringing an understanding of this wide and vast industry which at times enjoys the distinction of being one of the few recession proof industries.
The report takes an integrated approach towards both the segments of global Aerospace and Defense. This is further extended into building a comprehension of the global map of aerospace and defense participants. A very complex web of relationships exists in this industry and this report would help a decision maker ascertain to a fair degree the overall factors at play.
A mono dimensional understanding will question Bombardierís movement of new structures to Mexico even though movement to China would have brought in 20% more savings. A multi-dimensional understanding will demonstrate the strategic advantage of control to Bombardier by keeping such structures closer to its headquarters in Montreal.
Taking a closer view of the aerospace defense sector some of the specific focus areas of the report are as under:
- Comprehensive examination of the overall competitive forces at play in M&A activity.
- Understanding of the global supply chain prevalent in this industry and the competitive advantages it allows the players.
- Adaptation of Lean Manufacturing in this industry to gain cost effectiveness especially examined in the aftermath of business impacting events as WTC.
- Chinaís impact on global aerospace manufacturing from tantalizing wages of 25 cents/ hour to Boeing flying almost 3500 aircraft currently with parts from China.
- Examining one of the oldest rivalries of this industry of Airbus & Boeing specially focusing on the concurrent launches of the Boeing Dreamliner and the A 380.
- Galloping growth spurt being witnessed by the aviation security industry and various products being developed by the global players.
- Current pursuit of the elusive air dominance strategy by various countries in defense.
- Impact of IT in the defense aerospace systems as Predators especially from high precision suppliers as India.
- Understanding the price game of deriving better 40- 65% Op costs per unit by budget airlines in Europe.
- Examining the role of players as the US, European and other countries in the global defense aerospace industry including the arrival of the Asia Pacific in the action.
- Country-wise analysis of progress made in the Aerospace Defense industry of the major players globally.
- Unique application of the Porterís Five Forces model to the major countries in the industry on a global scale.
- In-depth analysis of the 50 top players in the Aerospace and Defense industry worldwide.
Countries analyzed in the report include:
- South Africa
- South Korea
- United Kingdom
- United States
The report also focuses on the achievement of bigger objectives like defense air dominance and the role of United States in this sector. Since the defense industry is directed more by political will and mindset, the export considerations are often tightly bound and limited. This has forced many manufacturers to come up with alternative strategies of survival in global defense industry. The role of other countries also brings a bearing on the cost implications for this sector. This report also outlines the major developments in current defense air dominance programs worldwide.
Overall, the new report on Analyzing the Global Aerospace Defense industry will equip a strategy owner as well as a market aspirant with comprehensive knowledge of this industry on a global scale. The value so delivered on a triad of strategy, statistics and comprehensive industry knowledge is a capsule of long term value addition to any baseline.
Purchase this Report
Global Market Research