This report provides a detailed analysis of the current industry size and growth expectations during 2014-19, including highlights of the key growth stimulators. It also benchmarks the industry against key global markets and provides detailed understanding of emerging opportunities in specific areas.
SDI’s "The Ukrainian Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness and Emerging Opportunities to 2019: Market Profile" is an essential source of information covering the market attractiveness and emerging opportunities of the defense industry in Ukraine.
Ukraine, Europe’s second-largest country, is projected to invest US$22.1 billion cumulatively to strengthen its armed forces during the forecast period. The country’s total defense expenditure, which recorded a CAGR of 0.06% over 2010-2014, is expected to record a CAGR of 19.3% over the forecast period. This expected increase is primarily a result of the security and defense forces transformation strategy adopted by Ukraine in 2013.
Reasons To Buy
"The Ukrainian Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness and Emerging Opportunities to 2019: Market Profile" allows you to:
- Understand the market size and forecasts of the Ukraine defense industry.
- Understand the budget allocation of the Ukraine defense industry.
- Gain knowledge on Homeland Security market size and forecast.
- Gain insight into the benchmarking data with Key global markets.
- Understand the key trends and growth stimulators of the Ukraine defense industry.