The European Aerospace & Defense Industry
The advent of globally industrialized economies also led to the development of the aerospace & defense industry worldwide. This was fuelled by governments of advanced nations pumping in major investments to build capacities for aerospace & defense industries in the post war scenario. A significant effort was seen in the European Aerospace & Defense Industry wherein groundbreaking inventions were carried out. This transformed the European Aerospace & Defense Industry to become a formidable contestant in the global air business.
The new report on the European Aerospace & Defense Industry is a comprehensive & elaborate assessment of this industry and its achievements.
This report places special emphasis and equips the user with a thorough understanding of the European Aerospace & Defense Industry as under:
- Galloping defense sales to the tune of $116.7 billion.
- 2009 saw EADS arrive as the seventh largest defense contractor in the world.
- The role of new EU members bringing in production cost advantages to the table.
- The steadily growing share being garnered by the EAI to the tune of 35% as compared to the US industry.
- The balancing effort of EAI between imports of â‚¬11 billion as compared to exports to the tune of â‚¬39.2 billion.
- The rapid consolidation activity underway in the industry wherein even the big players as EADS are owned by almost 4 players and their shares.
- Projected Trans Atlantic consolidation activity of major players as BAE, EADS
- The impact of low cost airlines and their simple business model deriving Op cost advantages of 40 – 65% per unit with an observation of LCC activity globally.
- LCC’s eating into major European Airlines business.
- Country-wise industry analysis of 10 major countries on the European continent.
- Analysis of 30 Major players and Arianespace.
Overall, the new report 'The European Aerospace & Defense Industry’ Analysis provides a well grounded research analysis of the European Aerospace & Defense Industry.
Purchase this Report