Non-Lethal Weapons (NLW) Market 2014-2024
Conducted & Directed Energy Weapons (CEW & DEW), Less Lethal Weapons (LLW) & Equipment for Military & Law Enforcement
The concept of a weapon that is designed merely to temporarily incapacitate, with little or no lasting injury, is relatively new. The development of non–lethal weapons can be viewed as a consequence of the rise of democratic values. The use of lethal force on a nation’s own citizens is often met with dissent and criticism in democracies. The rise of non–lethal weapons has taken place in the last two decades. Non–Lethal weapons for anti–personnel purposes have become increasingly high in demand from law enforcement agencies across the world. The new report has calculated that in 2014 the market will be worth $1,630.6m.
This report is a completely new market assessment of the non–lethal weapons market based upon the latest information. This report contains completely new company interviews, forecasts, original analysis, company profiles and, most crucially, fresh conclusions.
Why you should buy Non–Lethal Weapons (NLW) Market 2014–2024: Conducted & Directed Energy Weapons (CEW & DEW), Less Lethal Weapons (LLW) & Equipment for Military & Law Enforcement
What is the future of the Non–Lethal Weapons market? The comprehensive analysis contains highly quantitative content delivering solid conclusions benefiting your analysis and illustrates new opportunities and potential revenue streams helping you to remain competitive. This definitive report will benefit your decision making and help to direct your future business strategy.
How this 239 page report delivers:
View global non–lethal weapons market forecasts and analysis from 2014–2024 to keep your knowledge ahead of your competition and ensure you exploit key business opportunities
– The report provides detailed sales projections of the market, the competitors, and the commercial drivers and restraints allowing you to more effectively compete in the market. In addition to market forecasts from 2014–2024, our new study shows current market data, market shares, original critical analysis, and revealing insight into commercial developments
Our report provides 205 tables, charts and graphs
– This analysis will help you achieve quicker, easier understanding. You will gain from our analyst’s industry expertise allowing you to demonstrate your authority on the non–lethal weapons market.
Study details of 150 contracts and programmes in the non–lethal weapons market
– Let our analysts present you with a thorough assessment of the current and future non–lethal weapons market prospects.
Read 2 exclusive transcripts of company interviews
– By reading the full transcripts of exclusive expert opinion interviews contained in the report you will keep up to speed with what is really happening in the industry. Companies interviewed as part of this report are:
- Lamperd Less Lethal
Discover sales predictions for the key end use submarkets from 2014–2024
– How will these markets expand? Which submarkets will generate the most revenue? Use our forecasts and expert insight to grow your business and give you more industry influence.. Stay informed about the potential for each of these non–lethal weapons submarkets, each with individual forecasts and analysis from 2014–2024.
- Anti–Personnel Non–Lethal Weapons
- Anti–Vehicle Non–Lethal Weapons
- Military Non–Lethal Weapons
- Law Enforcement Non–Lethal Weapons
Understand the prospects for the 15 leading national non–lethal weapons markets. Where will the highest revenues and opportunities occur?
– Learn about the market potential for non–lethal weapons companies in developed and developing countries from 2013 onwards. You will see where and how opportunities exist and find revealing individual market forecasts and analysis from 2014–2024 for 15 leading national markets:
- Saudi Arabia
- South Korea
- South Africa
- Rest of the World (ROW)
Find out about market dynamics & opportunities in 15 leading countries
– Understand industry activity by studying our detailed data which reveals where companies are earning their revenues with which products and technologies.
- Examine tables detailing 150 significant regional contracts, projects & programmes.
Explore the factors affecting product developers, and everyone within the value chain. Learn about the forces influencing market dynamics.
– Explore the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats (SWOT) present in the non–lethal weapons market.
– Discover what the outlook for business will be with examination of drivers and restraints
Identify who the leading companies are in the non–lethal weapons market
– Our report reveals the technologies and companies which hold the greatest potential, in particular exploring and analysing the activities of these companies. View the assessment of the prospects for established competitors, rising challengers and new market entrants. Our work explains that potential, helping you stay ahead. Gain a thorough understanding of the competitive landscape with profiles of 17 leading non–lethal weapons companies examining their positioning, capabilities, product portfolios, R&D activity, services, focus, strategies, M&A activity, and future outlook. Included in the report are:
Profiles of 8 leading companies focusing on Directed Energy Weapons:
- BAE Systems
- Ball Aerospace and Technologies
- Boeing Company
- General Dynamics Corporation
- KRATOS Defence and Security Solutions
- Lockheed Martin
- Northrop Grumman
Profiles of 9 leading companies focusing on Non–Lethal Weapons:
- Aardvark Tactical Inc
- Condor Non–Lethal Technologies
- Lamperd Less Lethal, Inc.
- MACE Tactical
- NonLethal Technologies Inc.
- PepperBall Technologies
- The Safariland Group.
- Taser International, Inc.
Discover Information found nowhere else in this independent assessment of the Non–Lethal Weapons market
Non–Lethal Weapons (NLW) Market 2014–2024: Conducted & Directed Energy Weapons (CEW & DEW), Less Lethal Weapons (LLW) & Equipment for Military & Law Enforcement provides impartial non–lethal weapons market analysis. With the independent business intelligence found only in our work, you will discover where the prospects are for profit. In particular, our new research provides you with key strategic advantages. Our informed forecasts, independent and objective analysis, exclusive interviews and revealing company profiles will provide you with that necessary edge, allowing you to gain ground over your competitors.
With this report you are less likely to fall behind in knowledge or miss crucial business opportunities. You will save time and receive recognition for your market insight. See how you this report could benefit and enhance your research, analysis, company presentations and ultimately your individual business decisions and your company’s prospects.
What makes this report unique?
The new report is consulted widely with leading industry experts and full transcripts from these exclusive interviews with B&T and with Lamped Less Lethal are included in the report. The research methodology involves an exclusive blend of primary and secondary sources providing informed analysis. This methodology allows insight into the key drivers and restraints behind market dynamics and competitive developments. The report therefore presents an ideal balance of qualitative analysis combined with extensive quantitative data including global, submarket and regional markets forecasts from 2014–2024
How Non–Lethal Weapons (NLW) Market 2014–2024: Conducted & Directed Energy Weapons (CEW & DEW), Lss Lethal Weapons (LLW) & Equipment for Military & Law Enforcement can benefit you
The new report is for anyone requiring analysis of the non–lethal weapons market. You will discover market forecasts, technological trends, predictions and expert opinion providing you with independent analysis derived from our extensive primary and secondary research. Only by purchasing this report will you receive this critical business intelligence revealing where revenue growth is likely and where the lucrative potential market prospects are. Don’t miss this key opportunity to gain a competitive advantage.
Avoid falling behind your competitors, overlooking critical business opportunities or losing industry influence. In our new report you will discover forecasts from 2014–2024 at the global, submarket, and national level. The report also assesses technologies, competitive forces and expected product pipeline developments. Read on to discover more about the non–lethal weapons market and find out what its future market prospects are.
If you buy our report today your knowledge will stay one step ahead of your competitors. Discover how our report could benefit your research, analyses and strategic decisions, saving you time. To gain an understanding of how to tap into the potential of this market and stay one step ahead of the competition you must order our report, Non–Lethal Weapons (NLW) Market 2014–2024: Conducted & Directed Energy Weapons (CEW & DEW), Less Lethal Weapons (LLW) & Equipment for Military & Law Enforcement. Avoid missing out –order our report now.
Related Press Release(s)
Purchase this Report
Global Market Research