|Apr 2014||65||Strategic Defense Intelligence||ASDR-105380|
This report provides a detailed analysis of the current industry size and growth expectations during 2015–19, including highlights of the key growth stimulators. It also benchmarks the industry against key global markets and provides detailed understanding of emerging opportunities in specific areas.
SDI’s "The Norwegian Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness and Emerging Opportunities to 2019: Market Profile" is an essential source of information covering the market attractiveness and emerging opportunities of the defense industry in Norway.
Norway’s total defense expenditure stands at US$7.0 billion in 2014 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.50% over the forecast period, to reach US$9.1 billion in 2019; this increase in defense expenditure can be attributed to the modernization and training programs that are expected to be executed during the forecast period.
Reasons To Buy
"The Norwegian Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness and Emerging Opportunities to 2019: Market Profile" allows you to:
• Understand the market size and forecasts of the Norway defense industry.
• Understand the budget allocation of the Norway defense industry.
• Gain knowledge on Homeland Security market size and forecast.
• Gain insight into the benchmarking data with Key global markets.
• Understand the key trends and growth stimulators of the Norway defense industry.
Unfortunately this market research is not available anymore, please use the links below to find related reports.