|Apr 2014||50||Strategic Defense Intelligence||ASDR-105352|
This report provides a detailed analysis of the current industry size and growth expectations during 2015–19, including highlights of the key growth stimulators. It also benchmarks the industry against key global markets and provides detailed understanding of emerging opportunities in specific areas.
SDI’s "The US Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness and Emerging Opportunities to 2019: Market Profile" is an essential source of information covering the market attractiveness and emerging opportunities of the defense industry in United States.
The US has a defense budget of US$607.5 billion (including allocation for OCO) in 2014 and the government is expected to sustain a high level of expenditure over the forecast period. Although the allocation for overseas operations is estimated to remain stable, at US$37.3 billion over the forecast period, the country is expected to increase its base military expenditure at a CAGR of 1.75%.
Reasons To Buy
"The US Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness and Emerging Opportunities to 2019: Market Profile" allows you to:
• Understand the market size and forecasts of the United States defense industry.
• Understand the budget allocation of the United States defense industry.
• Gain knowledge on Homeland Security market size and forecast.
• Gain insight into the benchmarking data with Key global markets.
• Understand the key trends and growth stimulators of the United States defense industry.
Unfortunately this market research is not available anymore, please use the links below to find related reports.