Homeland Security Expenditure in Kenya to 2018: Market Review
Published: Mar 2014 - Pages: 13 - Report code: ASDR-101468
SDI’s "Homeland Security Expenditure in Kenya to 2018: Market Review" provides historic and forecast market sizing and budget allocation, and a top-level analysis of the market.
SDI’s "Homeland Security Expenditure in Kenya to 2018: Market Review" provides a quantitative view of historic and forecast market sizing and budget allocation, and a top-level analysis of the market. The information in this Market Review draws upon SDI’s in-depth, primary research and proprietary databases to provide you with robust data. It is an essential resource for professionals active across the industry value chain and for new players considering entry into the market.
• Features key historical data on the homeland security market in the Kenya.
• Provides key forecast statistics on the overall homeland security market to 2018.
Reasons To Buy
• Understand the Kenya homeland security market using SDI’s market analysis.
• Identify industry trends in the Kenya by analyzing the historical industry data.
• Use the market sizing and budget allocation data to understand the current landscape and forecasts to discover the future direction of the homeland security market in Kenya.
• Formulate crucial business strategies and make the right investment decisions using SDI’s forecast figures.
Purchase this Report
Unfortunately this market research is not available anymore, please use the links below to find related reports.