The Iraqi Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness and Emerging Opportunities to 2018: Market Profile
This report provides a detailed analysis of the current industry size and growth expectations during 2013-18, including highlights of the key growth stimulators. It also benchmarks the industry against key global markets and provides detailed understanding of emerging opportunities in specific areas.
SDI’s "The Iraqi Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness and Emerging Opportunities to 2018: Market Profile" is an essential source of information covering the market attractiveness and emerging opportunities of the defense industry in Iraq.
Faced with the daunting task of rebuilding its military force in the post-war period, Iraq is focusing on enhancing its strike force and defense capabilities. The MoD’s emphasis on obtaining much needed military hardware makes the country an attractive defense market, currently valued at US$17.1 billion. The country’s defense and security budget witnessed a substantial increase during the review period and is expected to continue to grow at a healthy rate of 8.68% over next five years.
Reasons To Buy
"The Iraqi Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness and Emerging Opportunities to 2018: Market Profile" allows you to:
• Understand the market size and forecasts of the Iraq defense industry.
• Understand the budget allocation of the Iraq defense industry.
• Gain knowledge on Homeland Security market size and forecast.
• Gain insight into the benchmarking data with Key global markets.
• Understand the key trends and growth stimulators of the Iraq defense industry.
First 2 Weeks of March 2014