The Turkish Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness and Emerging Opportunities to 2018: Market Profile
This report provides a detailed analysis of the current industry size and growth expectations during 2013-18, including highlights of the key growth stimulators. It also benchmarks the industry against key global markets and provides detailed understanding of emerging opportunities in specific areas.
SDI’s "The Turkish Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness and Emerging Opportunities to 2018: Market Profile" is an essential source of information covering the market attractiveness and emerging opportunities of the defense industry in Turkey.
Turkey, one of Europe’s most attractive defense markets, allocated a military budget of US$15.3 billion in 2013, which increased at a CAGR of 3.31% during the review period. The country is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.63% to reach US$21.3 billion by 2018. Turkey’s defense expenditure will largely be driven by a strained relationship with Greece, persistent terror threats, and instability within the region, considering the 28-year-old fight against the Kurdistan Workers’ Party (PKK) one of the major factors.
Reasons To Buy
"The Turkish Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness and Emerging Opportunities to 2018: Market Profile" allows you to:
• Understand the market size and forecasts of the Turkey defense industry.
• Understand the budget allocation of the Turkey defense industry.
• Gain knowledge on Homeland Security market size and forecast.
• Gain insight into the benchmarking data with Key global markets.
• Understand the key trends and growth stimulators of the Turkey defense industry.
Purchase this Report