Wednesday 15 April 2015, Amsterdam
The Global Military Simulation and Virtual Training Market 2015-2025 report, provides a detailed analysis of both historic and forecast global industry values, factors influencing demand, the challenges faced by industry participants, analysis of industry leading companies, and key news.
- What is the market size and main drivers of the global military simulation and virtual training market during 2015–2025?
- What are the main technological developments in the global military simulation and virtual training market?
- What are the changing preferences of global simulation and virtual training market departments around the world?
- What are the trends of the changing industry structure and the challenges faced by the industry participants?
- What are the key segments of the global simulation and virtual training market industry expected to be in demand in each region?
- What are key programs in each segment, which are expected to be executed during the forecast period?
Lockheed Martin, Boeing, CAE, Saab, L-3 Link, DCNS, Cassidian, Sikorsky Aircraft Corporation, Rockwell Collins, Kratos Defense & Security Solutions Inc, Teledyne Brown Engineering, Thales, HAVELSAN, DiSTI ZedaSoft, Fidelity Technologies Corporation, AleniaAeronautica, VirTra, Meggitt Training Systems
Reasons to buy:
- Identify emerging and declining markets over the next ten years with detailed analysis of the global military simulation and virtual training market to ensure confidence in business decisions.
- Understand the factors that are driving demand for various global military simulation and virtual training segments within each of the top ten countries with thorough fact based analysis.
- Realize future opportunities that can be tapped to generate revenue expansion with analysis significantly focused on the major industries that are driving the global military simulation and virtual training market.
- Stay informed about programs being undertaken within the global military simulation and virtual training departments in different segments of the market with the major programs section of the report.
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape of the sector with detailed profiles of the top global military simulation and virtual training providers around the world including information about their products, alliances, recent contract wins and financial analysis wherever available.
- Quickly identify key areas for improvement and growth with a deep qualitative analysis of the global military simulation and virtual training sector covering sections including demand drivers, SWOT, industry trends, and the latest technological developments
- The global military simulation and virtual training market is expected to be worth US$XX billion in 2015, and is expected increase to US$XX billion by 2025, representing a CAGR of XX% during the forecast period.
- The market is anticipated to be dominated by North America followed by Asia- Pacific and Europe. The US is the largest spender, with a cumulative expenditure of US$XX billion over the next decade.
- In terms of segments, flight simulators are expected to account for XX% of the global military simulation market, followed by maritime and combat simulators, occupying XX% each.
ASDReports.com Media contact: S. Koopman -
Marketing and Communications
ASDReports.com / ASDMedia BV - Veemkade 356 - 1019HD Amsterdam - The Netherlands
P : +31(0)20 486 1286 - F : +31(0)20 486 0216 - E : firstname.lastname@example.org
back to News